Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock, APBT

+13
staceyol
halo
deed not breed
Harry
mark
YENALED
eamo s
AnnaG
inkriminate
SarahB58
slattery9104
pitties rule
celticpitbulls
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brock, APBT - Page 5 Empty Re: Brock, APBT

Post by YENALED Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Yes will try and head early depending on the weather,me or lilly will buzz you tomorrow
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brendant Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Ah your very good. Well pls god the weather wont be too bad but the way it is now you never know with this wonderful country ha. Yea thats gr8 ill speak to you or lilly tmoro tks jules
brendant
brendant

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 am

Big Day today........still at home looking out at the thick frost debating what time to head to the big smoke. Bronco Billys bags are packed and the rest of the dogs for some reason are in really good form lol lol, Haven't seen Poppy this happy in ages lol.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:04 am

YENALED1 wrote:Big Day today........still at home looking out at the thick frost debating what time to head to the big smoke. Bronco Billys bags are packed and the rest of the dogs for some reason are in really good form lol lol, Haven't seen Poppy this happy in ages lol.

Just logged in for the first time in 2 weeks and cannot believe what I am reading, GREAT NEWS FOR BROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy Jules and fair play for all the work you have put into him, job very well done and good luck Brock in your new home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So happy rendeer
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by brendant Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 am

up since 7 this morning like a big kid cant wait to welcome Brock into his new home tks again Jules and safe driving. cheers
brendant
brendant

Back to top Go down

Post by charleyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 am

all the best stories have happy endings , well done to all involved in giving the dog his future
charleyd
charleyd

Back to top Go down

Post by brendant Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm

bounce First night with Brock he really is such a character. tks very much jules for driving down with him and tks Lilly too. he is absolutly exausted he is flaked out on his new bed but he is a little restless but has totally calmed down the last few hours. he just wants rubs and affection. you can see he is a nut alright but i know he will calm down eventually bounce will post some pics up in the next few days
brendant
brendant

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 am

brendant wrote: bounce First night with Brock he really is such a character. tks very much jules for driving down with him and tks Lilly too. he is absolutly exausted he is flaked out on his new bed but he is a little restless but has totally calmed down the last few hours. he just wants rubs and affection. you can see he is a nut alright but i know he will calm down eventually bounce will post some pics up in the next few days

Good luck Brendan, will take him a few days to settle into the new surroundings and to get used to you. Hope all goes well and looking forward to seeing some pics soon cheers
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:10 pm

hey all just joined the site. just wanna say hi. was with brendan when he went to meet lilly about brock, im looking forward to seeing him later.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Welcome along Anto i think you'll also fall for this guy he sure is funny lol id also like to thank Anto for putting Brock forward for this new home, the girls at Reheany vet are fantastic when it comes to helping us re-home bull breeds.

it was fantastic to see Brock in his new home yesterday and he really surprised me at how much he had come on, fair play Jules a lot of time has being put into him its very clear to see, its going to be very very quite in the Galway residents for the Christmas lol

Brendon i wish you the best of luck with this guy and im positive we have no worries with you and Brock, only 1 rule...... keep in touch buddy and if any help is needed thats what were here for .. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

ah thats great new's for brock lovely fella he is , best of luck with him Cool
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 pm

good news for the brock fella.fair play jules for lookin after him as long as ye did.
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by brendant Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Tks Lilly yea will keep in touch..He is settling in brilliantly. still spooked a bit but he knows were his real bed is now ha he has the 2 seater to himself now. sleeping like a king since i brought him bk from his wlk. im tryin to find my usb to post some pics so ill get some up by tomoro. looking forward to meeting up with with anto for a walk with brock and dusty..he loves his tea now the poo drank my cup this morning and didnt spill a drop lol. i can see he is starting to wrap me around his finger but its all good because he deserves nothing but the best everything is so new to the fella but he is so so different since he arrived just 24 hrs ago..its mad howmush he is takin to the house was expectin the house to be upside down this morning but he was only interested in sleeping.tks to everyone for there lvly messages santa
brendant
brendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Ah thanks lilly Im still looking for my dogs papers and ill give you a look at then when i find them. ill take a few pics of my dog tomorrow she's going on a date with Brock to saint annes park hope they get on hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Anthony Cervi wrote:hey all just joined the site. just wanna say hi. was with brendan when he went to meet lilly about brock, im looking forward to seeing him later.

hello and welcome anthony
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm

pitties rule wrote:
Anthony Cervi wrote:hey all just joined the site. just wanna say hi. was with brendan when he went to meet lilly about brock, im looking forward to seeing him later.

hello and welcome anthony

hey pitties thanks for the welcome. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Guys I am so pleased Brock has settled in, missed him so much tonight when I went down to the kennels to feed the dogs. He is a lovely fella and although he was only a foster he will always have a special place in my heart. Keep in touch and I look forward to us meeting up next year.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Welcome Anthony santa
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Hey jules my girl frie Surprised nds dad knows ya he's from tuam too

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 am

Anthony Cervi wrote:Ah thanks lilly Im still looking for my dogs papers and ill give you a look at then when i find them. ill take a few pics of my dog tomorrow she's going on a date with Brock to saint annes park hope they get on hahaha
gives a bell when your both heading over if I'm not busy I might head over with the butch fella for the walk.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brendant Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 am

hi lilly yea ill ring you before i head down to collect anto to see if your free it will be around 2pm. another gr8 morning for brock he really is such a lvly dog...another few weeks and his nerves might be a calmer i cnt even begin to try work out why anyone would treat such a gorgeous lad so bad. Mad
brendant
brendant

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Anthony Cervi wrote:Hey jules my girl frie Surprised nds dad knows ya he's from tuam too

Is he still in Tuam Anto, what part and who is he?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Denis is his name he's from Dublin road in tuam he's has a lil black staff

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Lol small world. We went for a good walk last night with bren and Brock, he sure is a stunner can't wait to see you both at the events next year.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 pm

hahaha yeah it sure is, golly was asking for you i was talking to him yesterday. yeah ill show me hase at some events, ill bring dusty too but just as a spectator she is too old for the agility events, do yous do any events dor senior dogs ( other than walks that is??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next