Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

+15
rosscockram
staceyol
deed not breed
Lisastaff
Hutchy
sue2010
Geon143
john86
SarahB58
grace.omahony
Harry
clubby
pitties rule
YENALED
celticpitbulls
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Empty ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm

got a call last night about a white pit girl about 1 year old, the owner doesn't want her and has said she will stray her with a note attached to her collar saying im not a bad dog affraid also this girl was on her way to the vets to be put asleep and the person giving the lift said she was rolling around the back seat playing like a puppy and she just couldn't do it, i nearly fell off the chair when i heard this but i am in no position to take this girl or have no offers of foster, i managed to get the owner to hold her for the weekend so please please if there is any1 here that can help this girl she is really a priory at this stage. as far as i know she is fine with other dogs and children.

Last edited by celticpitbulls on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by YENALED Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

If only I had room. Is there anyone that can help?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by pitties rule Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 pm

wot the hell.... thats shocking.... poor lil baby... ive my hands full at the mo... anyone out there in a position to foster or home her. she sounds really sweet.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

its bloody heartbreaking, why the hell did they take her in the first place is what i cant understand.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

if shes not a "bad dog" why do they want rid after a year
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 pm

??????????????????????????????????????
maybe the novelty wore off.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

the mind boggles.... thats sad
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm

spent all day trying to get something sorted for this girl, we have managed to get some time to try find this beauty a forever home, i got to meet zena tonight to do a small assessment, although she is fantastic with children and people she hasn't being walked in over 6 months so her socializing with other dogs is a must for her new owners, i have no doubt with the rite person this girl will make a fantastic pet all round, zena is about 15months old quite a big girls very strong, she is spayed and in good shape, white with red nose and a dog you would look twice at, she is a cracker, if any1 can offer a foster or home for this girls please lets know and we can arrange a meet up to see her, ill leave you all with some pics, it was hard to get a proper 1 this was the best i could do, she looks well better in person i have to say this girl is stunning.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Now_0010

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Now_0011

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Now_0012

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. Now_0013

as i said you would have to meet her the pics dont really do her any Justus.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Shes a beautiful girl alright , she lookes in good health , i suppose its a blessing she wasnt abused , altho ignored is probaly a form of abuse .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

yeah i agree, her poor nails could do with a cutting, a bit of TLC and she will make some1 a fantastic companion, i would have loving to take her home with me and spoil her, i know i shouldn't say that but this girl deserves it.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

Ahh Shes gourgeaus Sad

Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:08 am

harry you would love her, she is really different then the pics you wouldn't believe how different the pics makes her look.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 am

I can see from the second pic how good she looks. I'd take foster her for you, but I just don't have the time and prob wouldn't be allowed anyway.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am

ah i know you would harry.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am

I'm going to have to stop looking at this thread, it's killing me.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

dont worry harry she we'll try as hard as we can to get her sorted and into a good home.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:47 am

seriously she is stunning.... pictures defo dont do her justice... hope everything goes well for her.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 am

Saw this dog last night at the training classes. I can't believe she hasn't been walked in 6 months. I think she was great considering what she has been through. She looked delighted to be walking around with Lilly, tail was wagging like mad. She is a beautiful dog, I really hope she gets sorted. Any owner would be lucky to have her.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

yes what a beauty, she will be going to lessenhall im not sure if thats how to spell that boarding kennel, but she will be there till i try find her a good home, ill have to go up every second day to get her out for a walk and get her meeting other dogs etc, im not sure if the people up there might be a little frightened of her but she will have to be walked or she could end up worse off then she is, i don't think she is to bad just hasn't being around dogs for so long so we just have to put a little time into her and bring her on, poor girls loves people these story's are so sad, is there any1 near this kennels that could help me out with her getting walked etc?
its just i have my own 3 dogs plus my little man and every second day is the best i can do to get her out and about Crying or Very sad
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

lil i can do a monday and wednesday if thats any use..... i might have to bring tadg with me tho, would that be ok?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Omg shes a beautiful dog, and how the owner could do that to her is just unbelievable :'( I'd love to foster her, but my mam would'nt let me..
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 pm

that would be great, i know you hve met her so you know how big and strong she is, she's not getting up there till 4 tomorrow so ill start with her on Tuesday and you can pop up Wednesday, sure we'll just do what we can hun, im sure she would be fine with tadg just put her into your car and head off out of the kennels and go where you feel comfortable with her. she also needs to learn to keep this muzzle on while she's out and about, ill leave one in her kennel and let the staff know its to stay with her for when shes going out.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

ok sounds like a plan.... is there a time ive to be there or can i pop in any time and where is it based.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

im sure it be ok to just pop in and take her for an hour or 2, ill clear it with the staff up there, im not sure myself at the min where it is but its not that far as soon as i get the details ill send them on to you, thanks again this is really a great help.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

sound, just wondering is this the place.............

DIRECTIONS TO LISSENHALL VETERINARY HOSPITAL FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT

As you leave Dublin Airport follow the signs for the M1 Motorway (Belfast).

When you get on the M1 heading North take the 2nd exit off motorway which is marked Donabate, Skerries Rush. Keep to the inside lane on the exit and when you reach the top you go immediately left. We are on the left hand side of this road, called the N1, just a few hundred metres. Two bungalows with a large lawn and a Blue Sign.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next