Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!!

5 posters

Go down

STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!! Empty STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

Stolen staffy from outside The Mill in Clondalkin today ( Wednesday 13th of april)
He's a brindle, male.

If any 1 hears of him or see hims please pm me. He's friends dog and is missed teribly

STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!! Buster

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=115836611829815&set=a.106137799466363.13406.100002104313147&type=1&theater

Last edited by BootsPitty on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!! Empty Re: STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:07 pm

I'll keep an eye out & the link u put up isnt working

Back to top Go down

STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!! Empty Re: STOLEN STAFFORSHIRE BULL TERRIER CLONDALKIN AREA!!!

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

I'll keep an eye out too, i always spot a bull breed type of dog. I hope he didnt end up in the wrong hands though, the Mill shopping center? Surely theres cc tv that might have picking something up?
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Security wont let them see anything only the garda! Garda told them they cant do anything!!
Useless when ye need them! He's stolen property !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

HE HAS BEEN FOUND :) :D

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

nice one.... say the owner is chuffed
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 am

Great news I always think the worst when I hear things like this, That is really smashing news. cheers
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 am

oh great news hope he's well.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Good news for a change ! I seen on another site 2 staffies stolen in Kildare 3 days ago , male and female / tan and a tan and white , female has only 1 eye , i hope it has a happy ending to .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:14 am

i think there the two staffies i shared on my facebook.... hope there found soon
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down