Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what kind/breed/type of Pit Bull do you have.

+4
poppy
eamo s
Harry
celticpitbulls
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what kind/breed/type of Pit Bull do you have. - Page 2 Empty Re: what kind/breed/type of Pit Bull do you have.

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

well shes a cracking looking little thing anyway, unfortunately the only people who can tell you what breed she is is the breeder, it never crossed my mind she had staffy in here but again no1 can be 100% in telling you just by looking at her.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

what kind/breed/type of Pit Bull do you have. - Page 2 Empty Re: what kind/breed/type of Pit Bull do you have.

Post by Clara the vet Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm

ya he said she was 100% pitbull but i have my suspicions either way though shes too cute for words at the moment with the snow so whatever she is as long as shes always this cute thats the main thing Wink
Clara the vet
Clara the vet

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

thats very true clara..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am

XXXXXXXX

Last edited by RickyB on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 pm

got any pics of that show Ricky? are they still going on today?
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:11 pm

XXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:14 pm

XXXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:17 pm

XXXXXXX

Last edited by RickyB on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

nice 1 Ricky ill put a tread up for people and see who's interested, yeah be nice to get something up and running for the breed and their owners, hopefully soon IPBTA will be able to provide our members with events etc, it just really needs to be put together in the form of a club really with people involved that know the breed followed by recognized sports introduced for them to compete and gain some titles. there's so many owners of this breed out there that want to do this its just there has being no chance giving to them, as im sure you know once pit bull is mentioned no1 wants to know, its not just about getting the breed out there its also about the stigma attached to it due to attacks etc, so be nice to get it out there and promote the breed and its owners is a positive light for a change, thats the main reason why this association was founded, to promote responsible ownership and the positive image of the bully breeds, its a long road but not impossible.

PS i have PM'D you.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bullstaff Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 pm

I used to go to a few shows many years ago, mainly the 80s, when J Graham used to organise them. Used to have great turn outs back then before the DDA came in. Saw quite a few well known dogs from back then. Think the *** organised a show for Joe back then in Ireland.

bullstaff

Back to top Go down

Post by .butch Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

can i register my apbt scratch

.butch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 am

XXXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by mental eamon :) Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:11 pm

I agree with all stated cant dispute any word mentioned. Apbt is apbt. Its a good read for all those who are uneducated on apbt. There is to much false info imo to mislead others to believe their dog is apbt. Unfortunately bsl and other laws have discredited the breed by naming related dogs or x breeds and different strains of the dog whilst trying to hold the name of apbt. These will be called pitt "types" apbt for me there is only one. But also different types being labbelled as pittbulls but shouldnt be confused with the apbt. :)

mental eamon :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2