Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN.

5 posters

Go down

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN. Empty LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN.

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm

As some of you may know myself and Phil went to visit Ed and Noreen at the IKC HQ yesterday.
We just wanted to thank ed and Noreen for such a very enjoyable day, Thank you for your kind hospitality and all the valuable information you both shared with us.

We would also like to thank John, Tina young john, Jon g and his lovely girlfriend Lucie, The montybullbreeds gang, lee, Phil and his lovely girlfriend, Caprie's owners lol and Cathy for picking us up and leaving us back to the airport safe and sound and very very fast, for those of you that wouldn't know Cathy she has her own driving lane in London, Cathy lovely daughters and granddaughters and of course and importantly the little children.

Every dog there was spectacular and amazing to watch, The set up was brilliant, 14 dogs there and not a sound only from those that were working, We watched hang tough, A- FRAME, FLYING JUMP AND 30 FEET WEIGHT PULL. What a day. It was an honer and pleasure to take Bullseye for the day and as usual he worked like a dream we both had a lot of fun! Phil got to take Bonnie for the day also owned by John, All i can say about that is.. John you were lucky we were getting the plane home and not the ferry otherwise Phil would have had another member to Add to his family. lol

Ed and Noreen Again we would like to thank you so much for all your help and support and for sharing with us such a memorable enjoyable weekend with a bunch of amazing people.

celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN. Empty Re: LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN.

Post by Noreen Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Lilly it was a pleasure it was a shame the time was so short .
your self & Juiles are doing some fantactic work back there ye are
great organizers keep up the good work if there is anything we can do to help
just give us bell Ed has put what you asked for togather you will have it soon
Noreen
Noreen

Back to top Go down

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN. Empty Re: LIFE IN THE FAST LANE WITH ED AND NOREEN.

Post by mark Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

fair play lil and the lads that went over for the day..
hope it has been an experiance , and hope ye have learned some new things over there ..

going to try get over sometime myself to see how they get on..
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 am

Mark you would have had a ball, it was lovely meeting all new people and their dogs, unfortunately ady and the gang were busy and we didn't get the chance to catch up, I'm looking forward now to seeing your set up now when your up and running Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm

oh i thought the lads were there too. ya will do my best to get over sometime.. would like to see how they get it on over in the uk...

seen my land today.. grand place for now.. i can fit everything there with a bit of planing .. very easy for everyone 2 find .. hope to be up and running soon..

mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 am

At the moment Mark my plan is to head down to you Saturday week and I can give ye a hand to set up some stuff if that suits, give us a buzz and we can make a plan.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:23 am

someday if i get over my fear of flying i,d love to go over , sounds like yous had a ball xxxx and some fantastic fotos Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 am

RubyStars wrote:someday if i get over my fear of flying i,d love to go over , sounds like yous had a ball xxxx and some fantastic fotos Wink

Or you could just get the boat Laughing
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 am

lol thats longer and i,d be terrified , i will get up the courage next year lol oh even the thoughts of it , if i won the lotto i,d pay a nurse to come with me sedate me then wake me up when i got there hahaha looken at your fotos makes me wanna go over but the fear is just to much Laughing someday i hope i force myself to get ona plane or boat the UK will be the first palce i go Wink x

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:52 pm

you'll be fine rachel, the trip is all of 45 mins thats all.. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 pm

a nice stiffy always does the trick for me..........

Settle Markeen I'm talking Brandy lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 pm

lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 am

someday i hope lol x Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down