Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Annual Membership

+4
Jason
YENALED
Philly Mc00
Harry
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question about Annual Membership - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Annual Membership

Post by .butch Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am

maybe i never snt it ???

.butch

Back to top Go down

Question about Annual Membership - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Annual Membership

Post by Jason Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 am

no post butch lol
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

celticpitbulls wrote:ibor dont take me up the wrong way, i never said anything in my post that was to insulted you in any way, i simply asked you the same questions you were putting to us about what we are providing, so seen as you would know more about the kennel club than i would maybe you could compare both and tell us the difference???

do you not think from the price list above that the rate we have put up is fair price to try keep up these days for next year??

as you know most of our stuff was robbed out of the field so before we even start we have to fork out for fencing etc for 2012.
If we dont charge membership then were is the money to come from?

ibor all comments are taking on board and of course we are open to help people if we can, but we also need help because the fact is these days cost money to run and they dont come cheep. We were very fair as you can see from the cost of last year but this year we cant afford it.

as I said before, I never once complained about cost

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 am

how are you woking it out @ €500 , I look at as €20 for the year and say there is 10 or 132 days out thats 120 euro , that no where near 500
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:27 am

Lets say Events run from march to sept thats 28 weeks at €20 a week is €560 + €40 membership thats €600 not even including the midweek sessions does that answer your question caro?

Back to top Go down

Post by barry Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 pm

James did u work that out in ur head or did u use a calculator Laughing

barry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 pm

barry wrote:James did u work that out in ur head or did u use a calculator Laughing

lol! Ye I did it all in my head !
Is it wrong ? Do I need to get me head checked scratch Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 pm

james b wrote:
barry wrote:James did u work that out in ur head or did u use a calculator Laughing

lol! Ye I did it all in my head !
Is it wrong ? Do I need to get me head checked scratch Razz

whether its wrong or right I still think you need to get your head checked lol! lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barry Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm

James if u add in the cost of the jam for ur sambo's and the tea bags u use on the day u could have bought a DVD player with ur free telly from cost plus sofas Razz

barry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm

We cant be going on about how much its going to cost every individual at the end of the day everyone will be contributing the same as in everyone with 1 dog will pay the same and everyone with 2 dogs etc.....All the people involved in organising the events with more than one dog will have to pay the going rate. (Me and Lilly included) We have tried to accommodate people in the past with multiple dogs only to be accused of unfair practice, so it was the decision of Admin to fix a rate for 2012 and we can review things at the end of the year.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

I think it is fair, glad lily put up how much everything cost so everyone can clearly see that alot of extra money has gone into assocation, every one should have to pay the same , if you are part of a football team you have to pay subs etc so why not this assocation. Last year people where looking for separate rules for dogs under a year this year people are looking for concession for more then one dog I dont know , its recessionary times but public liability insurance and fencing etc is not really a luxary it is a nessissity so why should the admin pay all the time
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2