Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home.

2 posters

Go down

6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home. Empty 6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home.

Post by Savage Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 pm

one of the local lads asked me to find a new home for this pup as he wants to be sure she's going to someone decent. so anyone interested will need to know me or get a good word put in by someone i know off the forum.

she's 6 months old, vac'd but not spayed. no papers and only info is that she's out of clondalkin. ive had dolly around her and she's nice and playful. no human aggresion at all. reason for rehoming is the lads mother doesnt want a pit in the house.

6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home. IMG626-01

reply here or drop me a private message if interested.
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home. Empty Re: 6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home.

Post by pitties rule Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm

aint she beautiful :)
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home. Empty Re: 6 month old pbt bitch free to a good home.

Post by Savage Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 pm

she's lovely, loves having her belly tickled and very affectionate. looks wise she reminds me of egan's gemma a little.
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down