Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indie Still looking for a forever home

4 posters

Go down

Indie   Still looking for a forever home Empty Indie Still looking for a forever home

Post by clubby Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Indie..on the left is still looking for her forever home ,a big difference to when i found her 6months ago, shes fit as a fiddle now and her favorite pass time is football and tug of war,Indie is spayed/vact/chipped,while shes not chocolate box in the looks department she makes up for it personality,very affectionate and is great with dogs and cats.
Indie is still on the Lspca rehomeing list but so far nobody is willing to give her a break,its sad to see descrimination is alive and kicking.heres a few pics.
Indie   Still looking for a forever home Indieinthepark023-1
Indie   Still looking for a forever home Indiemamsfeild005
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Indie   Still looking for a forever home Empty Re: Indie Still looking for a forever home

Post by clubby Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 pm

A reminder of what she looked like 6months ago,and now with her best buddy.
Indie   Still looking for a forever home 001-7
Indie   Still looking for a forever home 002-7
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Indie   Still looking for a forever home Empty Re: Indie Still looking for a forever home

Post by YENALED Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Wow what a lovely girl wish I could help
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 am

She's a lovely girl, best of luck with rehoming her, it's very hard, my dad still has Xena the white pit girl and nothing seems to be moving with her either.
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am

I think shed have a better chance if she was highlighted more on the website,because i have her so long its like rehomeing one of my own at this stage and i want the best for her,the relationship with the home coordinater is not the best and i was told maybe i should try some other rescues to take her,i asked her could she not foster for a while and i was told no way because she would be left with her,great attidude ay,a home was offered but i was concerned about the amount of time she was on her own so the guy was told i didnt want to give her up,i was so mad,i just wanted more information,whats the point in putting her wher i know she wouldnt be happy,its not about fobbing them off,its about placeing the right dog with the right owner dont you think!
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:56 am

just shared on my fb. she's a gorgeous looking girl :)
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Cant believe xena wasnt whipped up,shes realy beautifull,i love white dogs,im sure she has her paws firmley under your dads table at this stage,im sure shes very happy dog.

Savage,thanks for shareing!
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

no problem. i'd take her in a heartbeat if i didnt already have a bitch here.
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down