Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook

4 posters

Go down

pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook Empty pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook

Post by caroline/dnb Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 am

HI ALL

just wanted to bring up this topic on a more supportive place then my facebook page. I had my little girl in july last year, she is ten months old. At xmas I took some pictures of my little girl and my dogs, i put them on my facebook page. Worst thing I could have done, opened a can of worms is an understatement to say the least, i actually had to block half my so called friends and work colleges from my page and needless to say was the topic of conversation in work for about a week.
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook Empty Re: pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook

Post by eamo s Sat May 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Caroline i cant realy blame them. Im not taken sides, but if you or me didnt know about the breed, just brain washed by stories and the media. Mayb if you could get some of them to visit the forum. See for themselves these dogs arent man eaters. To be honest i'd be ****** off too with my friends, if they dont want to know the real truth about this wonderful breed its their loss.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook Empty Re: pictures of my dogs and baby on facebook

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:41 pm

haha tell um if they keep bitch the dog will kill them and its meatod will be to lick them to death iv a savage pic of my pit and my 1 year old watching tv av to upload it of the camera

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat May 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh no we cant have that on this forum, you know the rules lol! They are great with people and kids, just once they are supervised by someone that has experience and that goes for any breed. Asti can you upload that pic onto face book cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat May 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Or here even better :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Put it on both, we understand the breed. The general public doesnt, it be like saying anyone who lives in a socialy deprived area is a bad person..
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

wil get around to it 2mrw i d supervise but id be more fearful of the pit geting hurt there wimps around kids haha

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Ha ha good one :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun May 09, 2010 1:03 am

well Caro i think your a wonderful mam to your little girl robyn and your dogs, i have being to your house and seen your dogs with your little girl and also how you supervise and you should be proud of yourself, no1 normally when people have kids the dogs are put to the side, not with you at least you went and educated yourself about the breed etc, dont let the uneducated people get you down they know no different, chin up and keep up the good work, ehhh and can we have some of them pic's for the forum please lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon May 17, 2010 12:02 pm

caro would be nice for you to post some of your pics up here :)
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down