Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts?

+10
slattery9104
bill
AARONS BOY TUCO
slippy1979
eamo s
Harry
sam1304
celticpitbulls
bullzrule
Goodygumdrops
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts? Empty The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts?

Post by Goodygumdrops Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 pm

Well,I have my own thoughts on this,hardly publicisable some of them.But just thought I'd throw this in and see what you all think?

http://www.apbtconformation.com/merle.htm

Goodygumdrops

Back to top Go down

The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts? Empty Re: The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts?

Post by bullzrule Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm

It doesn't really appeal to me, doesn't look much like a pit.

bullzrule

Back to top Go down

The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts? Empty Re: The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm

no not for me.. the dogs look like they have mange..

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 pm

driftervin wrote:no not for me.. the dogs look like they have mange..
lol!
no not for me ether obviously another breed was bread in there because its "new" so for that reason its not a real pit bull in my book scratch
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sam1304 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 am

it's not mange, it's tatical camo lol! .
would'nt be my cup of tea.
sam1304
sam1304

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 am

funny doe looks a little like a wild dog affraid
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 pm

F**ker on the right looks like a dingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 am

Nooo Not Liking That Colouring ... Looks Like A Hyena lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Deco#54 wrote:F**ker on the right looks like a dingo

hahah a digery dingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 am

that's a fawn merle blue merle is nice Shocked (like in Great Danes)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

The 'new' 'rare' Merle colouration,thoughts? Empty Theres enough unnatural colours

Post by eamo s Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Sorry mate not 4 me either, what be next natuarly cropped ears n perfect toe nails. They are natuarly a performance dog not some fancey looking hybrid Bulldog
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

looks like they got shit on through a sieve lol don't like they look dirty Wink
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by AARONS BOY TUCO Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am

HYENNA X PIT BULL!! But chances are its gonna be the next red nose..
AARONS BOY TUCO
AARONS BOY TUCO

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 am

i doubt that lol very far but few between of the old family red nose line.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bill Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am

merle isn't a "new color" it has been around for age's,unfortunately it is a fad that hasnt run it's course through the world,over here in the states it is finally fading away,but in came the blue am bullies,hippo dog's. as far as merle goes,it brings alot of health problems and dog's with merle color were usually culled back in the day
bill
bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

bill wrote:merle isn't a "new color" it has been around for age's,unfortunately it is a fad that hasnt run it's course through the world,over here in the states it is finally fading away,but in came the blue am bullies,hippo dog's. as far as merle goes,it brings alot of health problems and dog's with merle color were usually culled back in the day

Ye i hope the hippos dont become a thing over here, just not a nice looking dog if ye ask me..

Not agile or athletic like a pity should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 pm

We shouldnt be making remarks about the breed, its the so called breeder that made these dogs. They have some top bloodlines in them, but its an awful shame how these poor dogs ended up like this Sad They sell for thousands of dollars, alot of that money could be gone into some sort of a trust fund for Bulldogs in rescue shelters over there.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

I am entitled to my opinion eamo lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

ye eamo back off....... them hippos shouldnt even be classed as a dog never mind a pit bull..state of them...do you hear me??????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Do you see Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm

I see but the hippos have to much Fat Deposits over the eyes to do the same
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

They have some top bloodlines in them i dont agree them been called Pit bulls. How can a dog choose the way its going to be bred, its the breeders i blame. We shouldn't be slagging off any dog at all. Sorry for any offence to anyone who doesn't agree with me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, i personaly feel sorry for these poor animals. Just bred the way the Fancier likes them Sad
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm

you cant hurt a dogs feelings by calling them names. they dont care its the humans that care.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:03 pm

I feel sorry the way these dogs feel physicly not mentaly. Alot of our members loved Daddy, and they love Junior the both of them are Bully bred dogs.. Razz
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Daddy was but he was still a functining dog, he could run and walk without snorting and gasping for breath after 5mins, I wouldn't say Junior was Bully not to any modern extent.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum