Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting

2 posters

Go down

Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting Empty Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting

Post by Jason Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 pm

i was watchin love hate on rte tonight and in it was a part where they had what lookd to me like very badly treated pitbull's , showing them being huskd up in front of eachother , the dogs that were in it didnt look in good shape they should be slamd for showing something like this typical rte , they had a fighting pit and the pitbull's were coverd in marks and people beting on dogs!!! ! il try find a link and post it asap ,

i am realy taken back by this evil show!!!
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting Empty Re: Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting

Post by Philly Mc00 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 am

It starts at 29 mins
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting Empty Re: Shame!!!! love hate on rte show's pitbull fighting

Post by Jason Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

Thanks philly i was lookin for the link , this is a joke is that allowed? they have bad marks on them and there painting a bad picture of this loving breed ,,, shame on rte, this is why they ban dog's i know it happin's but , the dogs looked in bad shape Evil or Very Mad
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down