Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

instead of a flirtpole

2 posters

Go down

instead of a flirtpole Empty instead of a flirtpole

Post by charleyd Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

i was messing with charley in the house a while ago and got a laser light out . he went mad to get the red dot jumping and twisting all over the gaff. i am sure if you brought one out walking with you the dog would get great craic chasing the dot ,the face on charley when he thought he had it then it appeared again was brill Mad i havent tried it since cause the batteries wasted .they are easier to carry and use than a flirtpole .
charleyd
charleyd

Back to top Go down

instead of a flirtpole Empty Re: instead of a flirtpole

Post by YENALED Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm

We used to have great fun with the bulldogs and one of those yokes years ago imagine driving the dogs cracked and getting pleasure out of it lol lol. Laser lights are ok but not as good as the flirt pole as they are only good at night or against a surface. One thing you have to be very careful with is when you use those things on walls the dog runs the risk of hurting themselves by running head on into the wall. Hank would get such a fix on that red dot he would forget he has brakes and run straight into the wall.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charleyd Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 pm

yeah i know about putting it on a wall, i have seen some of these being used in daylight and they are still visible just better in the dark . great fun for Twisted Evil the dog
charleyd
charleyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down