Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They would make your blood boil !!!

+4
slattery9104
eamo s
celticpitbulls
Harry
8 posters

Go down

They would make your blood boil !!! Empty They would make your blood boil !!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

I was on an American Pitbull Fourm and some people on it are literally saying that they fight their dogs Evil or Very Mad
I Commented on a threat the REAL american pit bull terrier which show pictures of some of that have scars all over them . Their really is no talking to them!! You are wrong and they are right in their eyes ......and here is replys that i got ...

''American Pit Bull Terriers and scars go hand in hand. When you have a true representitive of the breed and it has done what it was bred to do and what it LOVES to do then scars are part of it. The scars on an APBT is equivilant to medals on a soldier''.

''Its not illegal everywhere, and yes they were bred a long time ago to fight as a matter of fact thats what they were CREATED to do . They were never meant to be pets they were created for dog on dog combat and IMHO they are the best at it.

And no they dont do it because they are trying to please you, they do it because they truly enjoy to fight, a REAL American Pit Bull Terrier enjoys nothing more than dog on dog combat. You do not have to train them or encourage them to fight but guess what, MOST APBTs will be very DA no matter how its raised or who its raised by.

The "Pitbull Terriers" you speak of if they are bred to be pets then they are most likely not American Pit Bull Terriers they are probably some bully mix of some sort.

You made some very ignorant statements you really need to research the breed a litte.''

''Tara and Grabo.... The dogs enjoy it because they are bred to enjoy it... the same way a beagle is bred to chase a scent trail.... they enjoy it because their instinct tell them this is what they are supposed to do...

That being said... let us get this back on the topic.... pictures... any other conversation should be held in another thread.. feel free to find on that hasn't been closed or start another.''

Back to top Go down

They would make your blood boil !!! Empty Re: They would make your blood boil !!!

Post by Harry Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Game-Dog, isn't it? I go on their occasionally, just trying to find out about the differant bloodlines.

(I do it because I like to know things)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

They would make your blood boil !!! Empty Re: They would make your blood boil !!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 pm

No Pitbull Chat I Think Game Dog Is Like A Sister fourm Or Something. I Tell I Wont Be Visting There Anymore Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

sick twisted cowardly little people that need dogs to fight for them Tara, your so rite they think that the pit bull is only good for 1 thing, there is no talking to them at all, the old saying "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" they'll have no luck.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Pitbull chat isn't as bad, it has some good things tho, like the renting thing.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Them people are way underground, its like an inner circle. yous are right these are cowardly people and Karma always comes back to pay anyone bad a visit..
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 am

surely they cant get away with it like how is it no one that comes accross the forum reports em
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

there is always going to be scum like that around...some things will never change..i have heard of dog men down here in limerick...
they got caught few weeks ago...nice one...
they stay clear from me,they know what i would do if i knew where there was a fight going on..
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by culabula Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:28 am

ive been on those forums and honestly i think half of them dont even own a dog let alone game bred pitbulls.they sit behind their keyboards making themselves out to be double hard ******** living vicariously through their i.m.o imaginary wonderdogs.Its a sad fact that as long as gamedogs exist so will people who fight them.People who fight dogs keep a very close circle and i doubt they would be on forums promoting their dogs.Then again there are places like the former yougoslavia,russia and the phillipines where dogfighting would raise less eyebrows than a red card at a G.A.A match over here.
culabula
culabula

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

I was reading a few posts on another thread and their where people saying keep a close circle and dont let anybody in etc' 'Folks gotta be smart and keep things discreet no need for 5 or more folks at a show' ..Saying that they are trying preserve the breed!! Rolling Eyes Would it alrite lilly if i posted a few of the 'The Perfect American Pitbull Terriers' Pictures that they have up? Some arent nice ...

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 am

cheek of them saying you are ignorant and not dont know what you are talking. They are the ones who are closed minded and ignorant. Anyone who thinks this way is very uneducated. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But not nice to degrade someone.just goes to show you not all forums are like ours to educate people
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

those "people" on that site should be reported...makes me sick
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down