Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think?

+2
slattery9104
inkriminate
6 posters

Go down

what do you think? Empty what do you think?

Post by inkriminate Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

ok guys i know this will be hard to answer as every dogs looks different, but i was wondering what you guys think on Snoop my staff X pitt, thats what we were told he was when we went to get him, but i have an issue believing people when it comes to dogs, ive been asked to go and pick up an akita before and it turned out to be a lurcher, so you see where im coming from.

il give you his height etc,

height to shoulder 18inches,
chest width, 10 inches
age, 6.5months

and some pics of head body etc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for any advice
inkriminate
inkriminate

Back to top Go down

what do you think? Empty Re: what do you think?

Post by slattery9104 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 pm

theres never a 100% way to know unless you see the parents and even then one of them could be a mix, he's a gorgeous dog by the way, from what i see i'm not sure i'd say a cross but its hard to tell and he's still young yet.... a staff pit mix lives down my road and has the same colour and markings as him its the mirror image of him lol either way you have a cracker of a dog :D
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inkriminate Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:44 pm

thank you, i know hes my baby lol acts like one too. we were told the father was a pitbulland was out the back but i couldnt take him, i dont really care to be honest hes a wee sweetie, and my boy no matter what he is i just like getting peoples opinions on him, i member someone asking was he a jack russel when we first took him out, no one has said that since hes bulked out lol
inkriminate
inkriminate

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm

thats it he's your boy no matter wot and a beaut at that... haha on the jack russell comment... according to one woman mine looked like labs, made me laugh all the way home... ull prob know when he gets abit older coz he is still a baby
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Anyone asks you what he is, what they call Pits in the States. A Jackrussell on steroids lol! It doesnt matter if hes a Heinz 57, hes your baby. Hes in a realy good home too. Chris is right, you just cant tell if its the real mc coy or a mix. Ive seen some funny looking APBT's and they where highly bred. I think hes a fine looking dog cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inkriminate Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm

if anyone ever asks i just say hes a staffy cause most of the time he looks like one, its just the odd time when hes standing a certain way or looks at you funny it sorta makes you think

and thanks all hes is a goregous boy isnt he lol

( you should see their bed lol its literally a matress on the floor beside my bed with fleecy blankets and quilts, i no i treat them like people but they all came from fairly rough back rounds, had them all from around 4weeks old, so they are my babies)
inkriminate
inkriminate

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

we could be suprised too tho, all depends on his breeding, as we know unfortunately our breed of dog is used for other purposes and those purposes dont really care much for looks so as eamo said theirs really top ped pits out their that dont look like pits, he could change a bit yet and develope as he's still a puppy but either way he's already turning out to be a cracker Laughing
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

and i get what your saying about spoiling them, when i have roxy she sleeps on my bed and usually ends up taking up most the space leaving me clinging to the edge lol but there the joys of it lol
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:03 pm

slattery9104 wrote:and i get what your saying about spoiling them, when i have roxy she sleeps on my bed and usually ends up taking up most the space leaving me clinging to the edge lol but there the joys of it lol

Reads this 5min after seeing friend with status on FB as "don't u just hate those mini-spaz attacks when you're half asleep and think your falling out of the bed??"

LOL AND A HALF.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by culabula Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm

my pit x (when i had her inside) used to pretend to be asleep until she thought i was asleep then get up and chew stuff-well i wasnt really asleep if i know this.
culabula
culabula

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 am

lol! lol!

That's smart for ya :L
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum