Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean!

+3
slattery9104
pitties rule
celticpitbulls
7 posters

Go down

Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean! Empty Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean!

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

bite your tongue when reading this and shear your comment on the link to the site i left, remember be responsible in what you say but be straight to the point and educate the ignorant.

This hub is titled Pit Bull but it just may as well be titled KILLING MACHINE! If there is one thing in life that is certain it is that every year a pit bull in this country is going to kill someone. Pit bulls are a menace to society and they should be banned from sea to sea. This is the no holds barred version of what the pit bull really is a killing machine with mental disorders just like the people who own them. I am sure you are completely outraged that I would make an unfounded accusation, but I will explain exactly what I mean in a moment.

First there seems to be a misconception that is going around that every person who has ever written anything derogatory towards a pit bull is unaware that other dogs also bite people. They are fully aware of that fact, they are also aware that some small terriers can be considered the worst offenders when it comes to biting. They are also aware that when a person is “attacked” by a poodle that it does no where near the harm as when someone is ATTACKED by a pit bull. Well the truth there is that poodles and other small breeds don’t attack at all; they nip at a person and try to get away. When a pit bull attacks a person they do it with great malice and intent to kill. It is an actual attack.

Now I will make a case that you have to have a mental disorder to intentionally own a pit bull. Who in their right mind would go down to their local shelter and see all of the cute little puppies with their wagging tails and puppy breath and would then choose the growling, menacing terror that is trying to chew through its cage to kill someone? Would it be a person who thinks that they will eventually be held responsible for the deaths that this menace to society will cause? Would it be a person who has to pay the additional insurance costs of owning a killing machine? Or more likely it would be someone who lives on the fringes of society, doesn’t pay for their own insurance, and has never in their life tried to think about more than the present. It would be my contention that people who don’t have the ability to make good life decisions have a disorder that can usually only be cured by prison.

We live in a society that chooses not to protect people from themselves. Which in most cases is a good thing, but we also live in a society that has the obligation to protect its citizens from the ever growing terrorism by these brutal killing machines we call the pit bull.

Ban every pit bull now while you still can or they will eventually kill every living thing on the planet starting with humans. Ban the pit bull and put everyone who has ever even thought that owning one would be a good idea into the prison system now before they start breading the next terror which may be even worse than a pit bull. No, that probably isn’t possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean! Empty Re: Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean!

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

guys we all have a mental disorder to intentionally own a pit bull..... hahahahahahahaha.... wot a load of cock and bull
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean! Empty Re: Worning please bite your tongue when reading this and keep the comments clean!

Post by slattery9104 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 am

the only thing i would agree with in her statement is that as i have found myself 99% of those that have pitbulls tend to be the ones with a few screws loose up stairs hahahah.... cant believe some one would actually take the time to sit and wast thier time writing this and puttin it online or were ever, unfortunatly i wont even comment as its a lost cause with these kinds of people, but that doesnt bother me, people like them i want nothing to do with anyway... better off sticking to positive people who love the breed like us Laughing and also i didnt comment cos lilly said be nice and its impossible to write a nice comment back to that lol
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 am

Well honesty being the best policy, I read this and as usual my hackles went up quicker than any pit bulls. My first thoughts were what a... (profanities). then I sat here for nearly an hour reading all the comments that followed this post/hub and I started to calm down a bit. Could this Hoodala fella that wrote this be trying to wind people up. I looked further into his posts and found more......

Blue pit bulls are some of the most beautiful dogs in the world. Of course it does take a real appreciation for pit bulls to find them beautiful and not rugged and tough looking. But you just can't help but look at blue pit bulls and notice what a beautiful creature they are. Of course the word of caution has to go out to everyone thinking about buying blue pit bulls, all puppies are cute so unless you are familiar with these dogs you need to probably steer clear of them. Blue pit bulls take a lot of special care and handling to grow into socially adjusted and acceptable pets. If this is going to be your first dog you should probably find a different breed. Pit bulls take more attention and training than your average dog and should not be kept by someone who is unfamiliar with the time and training that would be involved. Do take a look at the pictures below and you can surly see that they are majestic beauties that would make a great addition to the proper home.
Could this be the same ass wipe that wrote the other post? YES. So what we now have is a confused, (More profanities) who is contradicting himself.

Last edited by YENALED1 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was defo on for the red card if I hadn't come back and read over it.)
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 am

This guy has defo got a screw loose, i am just after reading this and all I want to do is bitch slap the mother....

this guy is a weirdo he seems to have a following on this site and like to stir thing up occasionally. Tis all very confusing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:25 am

he was contradicting himself from the start.... as chris said i wouldnt even waste the time writing a comment on a page that was intentionally put up to wind pit bull owners up... jules dont let a-holes like this wind you up, you know wot the breed is like and thats all that matters
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am

You are right Charisma but these people really get my back up.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 am

I actualy feel sorry for people like this, its not only the A.P.B.T. that is discriminated due too stereo type and malicious press which all kicked off in the 80's. Just because your an Irish man in England are you a terrorist, a Muslim, Catholic, Protestant or what ever religion is being victimised... If your from a socialy deprived area or one person in your family is a serious criminal. Your whole family and friends are tarred with the same brush. These sort of people are so brainwashed or just refuse to acknowledge the the real truth behind this propaganda, scaremonger press. As for your man above, hes just a wind up merchant. He got his degree on O.L.X. and passed it 100%. lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:09 am

i agree with eamo...

Yano i was thinking about it the saddest thin of all is the poor fella will never know the unconditional love and loyalty that goes with owning an american pitbull terrier
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

YENALED1 wrote:You are right Charisma but these people really get my back up.

i know they do same as everyone else on here but thats wot they want, then they sit back and laugh about it.... sure i bet the chap has never been in close contact with a pit to see how they really are... he could only correct ppl on there spelling mistakes and the bad comment coz he didnt have the knowledge or the balls to answer the ppl that truly know pits for wot they are.... he has a masters in bs
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:19 pm

emm i would just have 1 question for him if i ever got to meet him,

if he or his family were ever in a house that was blazing fire and the only rescue dog there to help was a pit bull would he mind being rescued by this dog?????

i wonder would he say yes or no??
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

well if he refused he be in big trouble..... bet he would say no.... just coz he is an ass.... sure he was banging on about how great blue pits are, like there any different... chap is srewed up... hmmmm wonder now does he have a mental disorder
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

lol! lol! lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

i think i could bite my tounge off reading that BS!!!

Some people are so narrow minded its mindblowing!!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:17 am

i think he doesnt know the difference between a blue pitbull and a bully
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by culabula Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 pm

i think were doing a pretty good job of wipeing ourselves out.
culabula
culabula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum