Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pit

+2
YENALED
Geon143
6 posters

Go down

Looking for a pit Empty Looking for a pit

Post by Geon143 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 am

I had a pit, but unfortantly had to give her to a friend as i was moving to my own place and was told im not allowed a dog.. But lookin through the contract, i might be able to have a dog.. But im not able to get my own back :@ Sad If anyone can help me, it would be greatfully appreciated..

Thanks
Geon143
Geon143

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pit Empty Re: Looking for a pit

Post by YENALED Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am

Geon143 wrote:I had a pit, but unfortantly had to give her to a friend as i was moving to my own place and was told im not allowed a dog.. But lookin through the contract, i might be able to have a dog.. But im not able to get my own back :@ Sad If anyone can help me, it would be greatfully appreciated..

Thanks

Is this for real??????? Are you Geon143 or a friend using his profile? This doesnt make sence you introduced yourself and told us you had aquired this dog because a friend was moving home! You words were
Got her from a fella who is moving away, perfect temperment for a family house like mine.
Now you have moved and had to give her away, realised that you could have possibly kept her cant have her back so want another one. Please forgive me if I have got this all wrong but at the moment I feel very annoyed...If this is indeed you Geon143 then why the hell didnt you come on here and explain your circumstances and we may have been able to help you.
Some of these poor dogs have gone through enough and of all breeds I am sure they are NOT the most suited to be passed around like an old piece of furniture. I still find it hard to get my head round this post I feel like I am missing something. Do you see where I am coming from, if it is Daisy we are talking about you have given her away probably to a stranger (cos you cant get her back) and now you want another one and all this in the space of barely 4 weeks.....its not going to happen well not from this Association anyway.
Would you mind telling me why you cant get her back and why you didnt notice the dog clause in your contract before you gave her away?

YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 pm

you might be able to have a dog......... well i think you would want to make damn sure first or you'll have to give this new dog away too.
have to agree with yenaled something doesnt add up. you will have no chance of adopting a dog from here if you can get rid so easily. these poor dogs have been thru enough, dont u think.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Geon 143 Did you give the dog back to Mark? because i really wouldnt blame him for not giving it back. I admire everyone that gives these dogs a 2nd chance and take them in but you must understand if you are in rented accomodation it is VITAL you get permission from the landlord in writing if poss BEFORE you get the dog....
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

its very important if living in rented accommodation that you have permission, most cases that dogs end up needed new homes is due to this problem. by the time the pup is noticed it normally grown up so its so much harder to find homes for them because not many people will take a grown dog.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Geon143 wrote:I had a pit, but unfortantly had to give her to a friend as i was moving to my own place and was told im not allowed a dog.. But lookin through the contract, i might be able to have a dog.. But im not able to get my own back :@ Sad If anyone can help me, it would be greatfully appreciated..

Thanks
sorry now kid..but i gave you a fine dog and you gave her away..i know she went to a good home and all that..but geon...i think you should get yourself a teddy bear ..new house and all that...at least you could stick him in the wardrobe...cop on..you have new place now..so you will the party man until you get your first bill...and what then..back home to mamma..and the dog needs a new home...geon..get a life kid...

and a job..

mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 pm

hhhmmm...
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

YENALED1 wrote:Geon 143 Did you give the dog back to Mark? because i really wouldnt blame him for not giving it back. I admire everyone that gives these dogs a 2nd chance and take them in but you must understand if you are in rented accomodation it is VITAL you get permission from the landlord in writing if poss BEFORE you get the dog....
no jules i did not take the dog back..i made sure he got her a very good home...thats why he cant get the dog back..because she is happy now..and to be honest..if i did take her back..he would be the last person i would give her to..you dont take a dog ..and give it up for anyone..especially a landlord...

move the feck out...so many other landlords ok with dogs...
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 pm

well said mark fair play Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 pm

mark wrote:
YENALED1 wrote:Geon 143 Did you give the dog back to Mark? because i really wouldnt blame him for not giving it back. I admire everyone that gives these dogs a 2nd chance and take them in but you must understand if you are in rented accomodation it is VITAL you get permission from the landlord in writing if poss BEFORE you get the dog....
no jules i did not take the dog back..i made sure he got her a very good home...thats why he cant get the dog back..because she is happy now..and to be honest..if i did take her back..he would be the last person i would give her to..you dont take a dog ..and give it up for anyone..especially a landlord...

move the feck out...so many other landlords ok with dogs...

Markeen, I know you have more of an idea of whats going on in this story than anyone else on here. I am glad she is happy now and I wish all the very best to her and her new owner. I'd live in a tent before I would give any of my dogs up, glad its all sorted. J
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 am

im glad you got her a home mark and she didnt go to just anyone...... shes a fine dog and chuffed she is happy with her new owner.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum