Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACES Training day sunday 22nd may

+5
bowie
deed not breed
Lisastaff
YENALED
celticpitbulls
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ACES Training day sunday 22nd may - Page 2 Empty Re: ACES Training day sunday 22nd may

Post by pitties rule Sat May 21, 2011 1:09 pm

ok lilly ive been told by the powers that be (lia)....lol. she better have a job to do on sunday. so now auntie lil you've been told..... lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

ACES Training day sunday 22nd may - Page 2 Empty Re: ACES Training day sunday 22nd may

Post by pitties rule Sat May 21, 2011 6:34 pm

got the weather for 2moro..........

Tomorrow will be cool and blustery with sunny spells and scattered showers. The showers will die out in the afternoon. Westerly winds will be strong and gusty easing later. Highest temperatures 11 to 15 degrees.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 pm

pitties rule wrote:got the weather for 2moro..........

Tomorrow will be cool and blustery with sunny spells and scattered showers. The showers will die out in the afternoon. Westerly winds will be strong and gusty easing later. Highest temperatures 11 to 15 degrees.

not too bad, its not putting me off anyway am leaving bout 8 stopping for brekkie so see you all bout 11:00-11:30ish.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

what a funny day..... running from the showers and i swear ill do my best no to curse so much next time
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun May 22, 2011 8:27 pm

pitties rule wrote:what a funny day..... running from the showers and i swear ill do my best no to curse so much next time

chriz your gas you crack me up..... Had a really good day just in all fed and watered Hank flat out in his bed.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

im in my pj's and all ready for my bed......... dogs are panned out after a good feed and a brill day.
have the duct tape on the ready......lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 pm

pitties rule wrote:im in my pj's and all ready for my bed......... dogs are panned out after a good feed and a brill day.
have the duct tape on the ready......lol

lol! lol! lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm

i had a ball yesterday, thanks to all that came i know some of you couldn't make it with confo's and communions etc, hope to see you all next Sunday...
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2