Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September

+3
staceyol
Harry
YENALED
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September Empty Dogs Qualified for Championships in September

Post by YENALED Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Final List
29 dogs have qualified for the K9 Champs

CINDY
PUPZER
LILLS BUTCH
HANK
ST MOLLY
ROMEO
JESSIE
GEMMA
LILLS MOLLY
CALI
KEIZER
JENNY
KANI
COOLIO
CARLITO
KINGSTON
DOLLAR
SKUD
GYPSY
AL BROCK
OSCAR
COCO
RUBY
TEDDY
KENS JAKE
RUFUS
MISSY
SHAVEZ
SIGION

Last edited by YENALED1 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September Empty Re: Dogs Qualified for Championships in September

Post by Harry Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 am

Has something changed? I thought you only needed to show up 4 times, don't remember anything about it being Performance Based.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September Empty Re: Dogs Qualified for Championships in September

Post by YENALED Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 am

Its not performanced based the dogs listed above have 4/5 attendances. There are quite a few dogs only needing 1 more. When I said points I meant attendance points.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks Jules Laughing
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am

Ohhh, I thought you were doing it by the league points lol
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 am

I hope I am not confusing anyone else, to qualify for champs all you need is 4 attendances. Who has the most points doesnt come into it, if by some miracle a dog had enough points to be in the top 10 of the league yet was only at 3 training shows then the dog in question wouldnt be eligible for the champs. League has nothing to do with the comp we have in September points wise.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by honey Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Why is Brock not in it jules is it because he is only a year old or some other reason
honey
honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Was he at 4? I don't think they count the ACES day in April, only the new venue maybe?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm

honey wrote:Why is Brock not in it jules is it because he is only a year old or some other reason

Brock has 3 attendances 1 more and your set to go.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by honey Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Ibtaut it was more not to worry just checking
honey
honey

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

honey wrote:Ibtaut it was more not to worry just checking

Have double checked all the results as it can be a bit confusing having 2 brocks lol. I can only find your fella at events on the 19th June, 10th July and the 17th July. Let me know if you think I have missed one and I will go through it again.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by honey Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm

I checked and he was there for more but not to worry I will not be entering him in the event this time
honey
honey

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

honey wrote:I checked and he was there for more but not to worry I will not be entering him in the event this time

yeah alan you would have being there more times than 4 but the league only started on the 19th june, i missed the first week because butchs feet were messed up and it was my 4th week this week into it, if ya look back at the dates of the league there is only 5 weeks of it, i know 1 reason you missed was due to the bad news you had with you dad and the other was you went away for the weekend, so you would be a week behind me as i only missed 1 leaves you with 3 attendances.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

harry can ya pm jules if ya have any questions, just trying to keep the tread with results etc on it.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

how many before Ruby can qualify ? x

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:46 am

I am sure your there hun but only guessing will go over attendances later and up date it
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 am

thanks xx i missed the last 3 cause i was sick xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Is there any more that have made it through

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 pm

RubyStars wrote:how many before Ruby can qualify ? x

need 1 more and your set to go..
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm

southsidestaffords wrote:Is there any more that have made it through

Hi Ady there are more to add but will wait till monday to update as many dogs have 3 att and only need 1 more
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:12 pm

think gemma has done more then four now Question
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

pitguy wrote:think gemma has done more then four now Question

yes sean gemma has qualified, she is really doing well cheers
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

There is 3 possibly 4 events left before champs in Sept so it is possible for all dogs to qualify. Dont know how we are going to get through 66 dogs lol. Here is the updated list up to and including 21st Aug 11

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September Qualif10
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am

Dogs Qualified for Championships in September Dogs_q11

Wasnt sure if you can see all the points on the first pic, last line missing on my screen.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 am

woohooo thanks Jules xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next