Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunday 18th getting ready for the big day

+3
Philly Mc00
YENALED
staceyol
7 posters

Go down

sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Empty sunday 18th getting ready for the big day

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm

sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5610
sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5611
sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5612
sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5613
sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5614

SAVED THE BEST ONE FOR LAST .. IS IT JESUS ... OR WORZEL GUMMIDGE LOL
sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Snap5615
boyner will kill me Laughing

fair play to everyone who turned up to help , we legged it at one , so i hope it all went well the second half of the day cheers

Back to top Go down

sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Empty Re: sunday 18th getting ready for the big day

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4MCQAjCDFI

boyner shouting yup as hes singing the Angelous lol

Back to top Go down

sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  Empty Re: sunday 18th getting ready for the big day

Post by staceyol Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Ah deadly pics Rachel, sorry I missed you, I didn't get there until 2.30 or so, hangover from Caro's 30th!!! lol
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

RubyStars wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4MCQAjCDFI

boyner shouting yup as hes singing the Angelous lol

Class lol! lol! lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 pm

I was a bit late too sorry I missed you x
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Here's a couple of pics of the new vertical climbing wall we put up, hopefully it's a good addition to the activities for the upcoming year.
[img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0645[/img][img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0646[/img][img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0644[/img][img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0647[/img][img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0648[/img][img]sunday 18th getting ready for the big day  IMG_0649[/img]
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 pm

love the pics

vertical wall looks the biz
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 pm

It is the biz feckin thing weighs a ton and its very well made. Cant wait to see it being used.
Jules tought it was a gillutine she was imagining my head rolling lol.
Fair play to ye philly for makin it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

james b wrote:It is the biz feckin thing weighs a ton and its very well made. Cant wait to see it being used.
Jules tought it was a gillutine she was imagining my head rolling lol.
Fair play to ye philly for makin it.

lol! lol! lol!

fair play to ya philly cant wait myself to see how the dogs take to it
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

No bother at all, can't wait to have a rip on it now myself.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipley,Staffords Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Looking good , looking forward to the pic's & results !

Nice one all , Terry.
Shipley,Staffords
Shipley,Staffords

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm

great work phil cheers
See you all the weekend and we,l catch up x

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 am

Phil fair play to you, only here a wet day and you've put in some work, well done :) you're a gem cheers
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 pm

well guys just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that gave a dig out getting things ready for the big day every1 has put so much into it.
Phil your some man for 1 man dude thanks very much for all the help and making up the vertical climbing wall its amazing Wink

I have had a fantastic summer with you all, meet some fantastic people and dogs what more could you ask for only role on the championships this weekend and role on next year, we have soooooo much more to introduce to the days thanks to everyone getting stuck in team work.. thanks a mil guys cheers
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Hope this helps lilly you can see what i mean about the carpet and the battons to help the dogs get some grip there is also a ramp on the other side as you can see.
click on the dogs name to view.
Pup

Banksy

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

thats the biz ady, cant wait to give the dogs a blast on sunday..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 pm

I have the battons and fabric for the latts in the van. I also have the makings of a ramp for the back of the wall so I'm planning an early start on saturday to get that nocked out, shouldn't take to long. What time can I get into the field at on Saturday morning?
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 pm

it kicks off at 10 , but they will have been camping there from the friday night so i,m sure if you ring lilly you can get in early Wink fair play to you cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Savage work peeps Wink

Nice work there Phil.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Philly Mc00 wrote:I have the battons and fabric for the latts in the van. I also have the makings of a ramp for the back of the wall so I'm planning an early start on saturday to get that nocked out, shouldn't take to long. What time can I get into the field at on Saturday morning?

did ya find out wot to use for dogs to grip.... ive seen carpet and wooden latts.... not sure wot else you could use
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Harry wrote:Savage work peeps Wink

Nice work there Phil.

Cheers pal

Ye I have carpet and lats in the van for it, so we'll give them a shot and see how they get on, I'm gonna try get some good advice of the aces guys when they get over on what way they run there's.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

https://youtu.be/5NCZrAp4bYE

aces...... one of the lads dog pup on the vertical walk.... might give ya a few ideas
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Class!!! We'll have a some crack with it, I think we can go up to around 10 foot handy which is very high, and if many dogs are clearing that I can take the top rail off like they have and go up to 12foot.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

lol.... im hoping mine will only do 5ft or ill have to start highering the fencing around the garden
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down