Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home

5 posters

Go down

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home Empty bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

this baby no longer needs a home

Last edited by geordie on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : breed of pup was wrong)

Back to top Go down

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home Empty Re: bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home

Post by eamo s Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:33 pm

How can anyone have the heart just to abandon any animal. Shes lovely, make somone a very happy owner :)
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home Empty Re: bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

eamo s wrote:How can anyone have the heart just to abandon any animal. Shes lovely, make somone a very happy owner :)
i know i agree it is heart breaking i offered to foster her at the time, but they did know what type of mange she had some are very bad for kids since then they found out it was a non contagious one thankfully. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm

If it was a mild type of mange, a swim in the sea is a great natural cure. I'd love company for my Zed, but i wouldnt have the time to adopt another dog. I'd be away too long, it wouldnt be fair on her.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

she looks more pit than staff to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 pm

just a thought could you not take this little one as she would make the perfect house pet with young children, and if you need any help or advice along the way you can contact celticpitbulls :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

eamo s wrote:just a thought could you not take this little one as she would make the perfect house pet with young children, and if you need any help or advice along the way you can contact celticpitbulls :D
i would love too but the guys who have my interests at heart said she would not like my cat and that i should get a small pup if one comes in and train to leave cat alone. knowing my luck i will never get the chance to adopt my dream dog but i will keep trying :) i have to say the pound are often wrong when naming the breeds that come in and you guys know more than i do so she could be a part pitty i dont really know myself, i will pass on about the sea water, if i had been fostering i live so close to the sea well on estuary end but not far away

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

to be honest hun you wouldn't have a problem with that pup and your cat as she is still very young, what people dont understand is that when they get a dog or pup we have to have the say in what goes in the house and not what the dog wants to do. in relation to older dogs i would also look at the dogs temperament and level energy ie a calm or hyper dog when children are involved, i have came across a lot of older bull breeds and placed them in homes with young children but only if the children are thought and fully understand how to behave around dogs.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 am

celticpitbulls wrote:to be honest hun you wouldn't have a problem with that pup and your cat as she is still very young, what people dont understand is that when they get a dog or pup we have to have the say in what goes in the house and not what the dog wants to do. in relation to older dogs i would also look at the dogs temperament and level energy ie a calm or hyper dog when children are involved, i have came across a lot of older bull breeds and placed them in homes with young children but only if the children are thought and fully understand how to behave around dogs.
hi i talked with my husband about bianca last night he says he really wants a small pup plus i did not realise he wants a certain colour which amazed me. he loves the golden colour the best can cope with white and black no brindle or complete white. where as any pup is good for me. thank you for all the good advice you all have given me i appreciate it, but i am not going to bore you with my saga i will check in now and again if in mean time i am lucky enough to adopt i will shout it from the rafters Laughing i will pm you celticpitbulls my contact numbers and hopefully i will get to meet you and your dogs for a walk some where. all the best from shirley

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 am

well at least you have your mind set and i really hope you find the puppy you are looking for as you would make a fab owner,hope to meet you at our pack walk on the 28th :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 am

celticpitbulls wrote:well at least you have your mind set and i really hope you find the puppy you are looking for as you would make a fab owner,hope to meet you at our pack walk on the 28th :D
one way or the other i hope some one adopts bianca as she is lovely. hopefully make the walk all the best from shirley.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:this baby no longer needs a home
so tell us Gordy hows this little 1 getting on???
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 am

Suspect Suspect lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Lil on the dogs in distress site Stryder is booked.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 pm

thats great news :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 pm

another happy ending, and what a fabulous family this little 1 has found...

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home Dsc00413

bianca pit/ staffie pup no longer needing home Dsc00416
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Fairplay to Eamonn, Terri and Shelby for rescuing a sweet dog. I still have to meet her hopefully next Sunday :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm

i met her and she's fab, i was in a hurry so i didn't get to give her the lilly hug lol
but when we meet up at the next walk she will be getting lots of them Razz
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 pm

She's a beautiful dog, and she got a great home cheers
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 am

yeah shes gorgeous and hopefully we'l alll see her soon at the walk
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

yeah no dog napping chris lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

lol i'l do my best but i'm from limerick so i cant promise anything lol! lol!
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:05 pm

slattery9104 wrote:lol i'l do my best but i'm from limerick so i cant promise anything lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down