Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general chat

4 posters

Go down

general chat Empty general chat

Post by Admin Sun May 11, 2008 12:23 am

Got something you want to shear or to get off your chest??
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

general chat Empty Re: general chat

Post by Admin Sun May 11, 2008 12:37 am

Its about time these people THE LAW should be done for cruelty i tell you after what i have seen with poor Bruce and many pit bulls like him they would have to kill me to take my dogs as i couldn hand them over to be put into that predicament not a hope id have to die for them first, people of Belfast and England should refuse to hand there dogs over because of this and it should be highlighted the way these poor dogs are been treated,

(IF ANY DOG WAS FOUND IN THIS STATE AND WAS IN THE PUBLIC POSSESSION THEY WOULD BE DONE FOR CRUELTY)

check out the link below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 10:36 am

ye that stuff is sick. realy ticks me off wen i see a lovely dog in that state.. have you ever watched animal cops huston on the discovery channel..some of the nicest pits ive ever seen in bits.. chained up to a tree basicly left to die in some hicks back garden..one time there was a dog rescued and it had to get an operation on his stomack because he was eatin the tree he was tied up to.. it was the only food he had. sick shit or wha?

Back to top Go down

general chat Empty hey

Post by Save-Our-Pitties Thu May 15, 2008 1:17 pm

hell yea thats sick as...how can someone live with them selves..
yea i aways watch animal precinct on animal planet..sory cant spell..lol..and i see heaps of pits that have been abandoned and neglected and starved to death it makes me so sad..
i saw this one where 2 boys beat up 2 pits to death with a big piece of wood and the precinct offercers went to there place to ask questions about if they had herd any dogs getting beaten up but they sick F*** said that they didnt hear or see anything..but in the end they found out that it was them that killed the dogs..cos of the good people in that community told the offercers that the dogs actually belonged to them..so the dumb F***s got what they desurved..but whised they had gone to jail for 20yr instead of 1yr...
How can people be so low and sick..makes me angrey..
i saw this dead pit in this park as i was driving past..i was so disgusted, i could even see that it had big sores on it body, like it was beaten..that was so distubing cos iv neva seen a dead pit before and it was even in a public park and i neva wont to ever again..Low Life Scumz should be put away in jail for ever Twisted Evil
Save-Our-Pitties
Save-Our-Pitties

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2008 11:31 pm

well said hun xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

general chat Empty Where do I get one?

Post by annemcguigan Thu May 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi,

I have started reading up on Pit Bulls and my heart is actually breaking. Does anyone know where I could get one in Ireland. Preferably a puppy so I can teach it tricks and I can get it used to my cats.

Anne

annemcguigan

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu May 22, 2008 11:19 pm

annemcguigan wrote:Hi,

I have started reading up on Pit Bulls and my heart is actually breaking. Does anyone know where I could get one in Ireland. Preferably a puppy so I can teach it tricks and I can get it used to my cats.

Anne

hi ann and welcome to our forum cheers grate to see you have been reading up on the pit bull breed and getting to know what an amazing breed they are, if you have cats you are better off with a puppy i was going to say to you there's lots of pit bulls in pounds looking to be re-homed but as far as wanting to have a pit bull around cat's and so on you would be best with a younger dog, as it would be your first i would recommend a bitch as they are more layed back than the males,
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down