Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What To Say ?

Go down

What To Say ? Empty What To Say ?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

Got This On The Phoenix Park Dog Walking Page On Petchums Where I Was Posting About Out Dog Walks
Dont Know What To Say Back So Any Ideas?

Hello there. Question. Why do you divide dog walkies by light? I understand forums to be divided on breeds and other groups. But dog walks?! It's hard enough to get dog walking groups as it is here in Dublin.

Back to top Go down

What To Say ? Empty Re: What To Say ?

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm

i would enplane that our walks are not just the ordinary dog walk that we are a group of responsible owners that promote responsible dog ownership and awareness about the pit bull terrier breed, i would say our association has rules and our number 1 rule is the safety of our members and the public, and to take into consideration the fear the general public has of the breed and that we must respect that. i would also point out that we never said only pit bulls! although our association is a pit bull community we welcome any dog as we wouldn't discriminate against any breed. Also tell him if it is heard enough for him to get a dog walking group then we are very sorry to hear that and he would be more than welcome to join ours :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum