Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Story....

3 posters

Go down

A Sad Story.... Empty A Sad Story....

Post by Harry Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Today, there was lots of people at my house (my cousins christining) and I was talking to my Auntie's Husband's Brother (Get that? lol) and he was telling me about the Boxer he had Sad His name was Toby, and he was a really nice dog Razz He got to spend all day with Eric because he's a Landscaper and could bring him around. But then he got a brain tumor Sad and he was putting off and putting off getting him put down, because every morning he'd walk over to him and push his head in to Eric's leg and cry a bit Sad he got over it during the day but wasn't right really. He just really loved the dog and wanted to see if he would get better Sad

Then one day he was at Eric's parents house and he thinks that Toby just decided he had enough of the pain, because he just walked out to the road and the second before a van passed he stuck his head out and killed himself Sad

Even today Eric was very sad telling me, and it was 4 years ago Sad He sounds like the coolest boxer ever! He used to go and grab the branches of tree's and hold on there off the ground for ages Razz He was 8 and a half when he died. He's thinking of getting another Boxer now tho or maybe a Dobermann because he like's how smart they are.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

A Sad Story.... Empty Re: A Sad Story....

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 pm

ah thats a sad story alright, i hope he finds the dog he's looking for..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if he's really going to bother getting another one, I found out today he was pretty shuck up after Toby died Sad

I was just saying that in America they put Boxer's ears like Dobe's and he said "that's a breed I wouldn't mind, very smart and not very viscious Razz it's only when they're trained gaurds that they cause probs" and I hadn't to say a word.

Just another thing tho, it's times like today when I wish I had a Pit to show ppl, Dad is always trying to get me to lose the head by saying "oh all that fella want's is a Pitbull" and enjoys seeing relatives gasp in horror while I leave the room, because I can't make an argument with adults cos they just don't believe me. He know's that I would quite happily argue all day about Pits but I alwats get too emotional Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 pm

im sure all of this will end up with you having your dog harry, they just need a little time its understandable how they feel when all they hear is bad story's in the paper etc,, just give them a chance.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 am

Ya I kno Razz I think it's funny when he tries to get me to start shouting about them :L I'm going to use that Temperment testing stats next time tho, actual facts are better than me shouting hours of google-flakes lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 am

lol! get your dad to give Edmond o Sullivan a call in cork lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 am

After you tell me who he is haha
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:15 am

the man that did the stats here in Ireland he's mentioned in the post Rolling Eyes :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 am

Ohhh Razz I thought it was some famous Pitbull guy I didn't know about lol not some one who says Staffordshire Pit Bull Terriers
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 am

lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 pm

hahah some day you'll have your pit bud and will be able to go to the adults and say pet him and tell me if you think there still so bad and when the agree then you can bring up the stupid comments they made before thats what i'd do hahahah make em feel like a right plank and they cant argue either way cos you'v a pitbull with you hahahah
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Ya, an actual Pit would help in showing them haha.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum