Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I bring my Staffies?

+2
SarahB58
J
6 posters

Go down

Can I bring my Staffies? Empty Can I bring my Staffies?

Post by J Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi, saw you in the park yesterday, amazing to see all those beautiful dogs together. I was just wondering if it would be ok to bring along Staffies? I have two, a five year old male and an 8mth old female. They are relatively well behaved. I took them to dog training course and they got on really fine with other breeds, had fun running around but since then they haven't mixed with other dogs, generally because whenever anyone sees us coming they HAHA! their dog away, cross the road etc and give my two dirty looks - even though my two may not have even noticed theirs!
I think it's good for them to know other dogs and the walks would be great for that. If you could let me know if we could tag along and when the next meet is that would be great.
Thanks,
J

J

Back to top Go down

Can I bring my Staffies? Empty Re: Can I bring my Staffies?

Post by SarahB58 Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Staffies are welcome to the walks cheers
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

J wrote:Hi, saw you in the park yesterday, amazing to see all those beautiful dogs together. I was just wondering if it would be ok to bring along Staffies? I have two, a five year old male and an 8mth old female. They are relatively well behaved. I took them to dog training course and they got on really fine with other breeds, had fun running around but since then they haven't mixed with other dogs, generally because whenever anyone sees us coming they HAHA! their dog away, cross the road etc and give my two dirty looks - even though my two may not have even noticed theirs!
I think it's good for them to know other dogs and the walks would be great for that. If you could let me know if we could tag along and when the next meet is that would be great.
Thanks,
J

It's a Bull-Breed walk but more focused on APBT's we had 1 Staffy on Sunday (Oscar the little white guy) and we usually have another called Socks (Red)

So your 2 are more than welcome J.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah Of Course You And Your Staffies Are Welcome. I Wasnt At The Walk On Sunday Due To Very Bad Hayfever Sad But I Always Bring One Of Staffies Socks :D

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

How are you J, we are looking forward for you to put up some pics of your dogs. Of Course your dogs are more than welcome on the next walk. It doesn't matter if they are thorough bred or a mix breed. Its good to have new members cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't think this is in the right section Question Moving to General Discussion section.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

welcome to the forum j really great to have another bully lover on board cheers

yes we would love to have your staffys join in and of course yourself, we have a good few staffys here on the board and a fair few that come to the walks, although we are a pit bull forum it is open to all bully breed owners and other breeds if they want to join they are more than welcome as we believe promoting responsible dog ownership involves every1 and every breed. :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevsstaff Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Yes more staffys im gonna have to come to dublin for a walk cheers
kevsstaff
kevsstaff

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 am

kevsstaff wrote:Yes more staffys im gonna have to come to dublin for a walk cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down