Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WALKIES HOW OFTEN?

3 posters

Go down

WALKIES HOW OFTEN? Empty WALKIES HOW OFTEN?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Right how often do you walk your dogs?, im just heading down the beech now for a hour or so.
The beech is only a short drive away i try to get them down as much as i can prob 3-4 times a week and then sometimes a walk in the evening if i aint bein a lazy f..k...

Back to top Go down

WALKIES HOW OFTEN? Empty Re: WALKIES HOW OFTEN?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

not as much as i should. i hate the winter time. sooo dark wen im home from work.

Back to top Go down

Post by ste Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 pm

i aim for an hour and a half daily,and i do that most days....i had her up in mossy's forrest beside the hellfire club on wednesday and she loved it and was wrecked when we got home so i'll be doin that more often maybe once a week with the other walks

ste

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 pm

i have to walk mine every day, i have to walk mine separate at least an hour for each of them because their just to strong for little me to bring more than 1 out where i live, yep the rain is a pain alright but it has to be done tongue i.ve just recently got a treadmill and its going really well, my 3 do about 20min's at night, its no substitute for a walk but its great to have at home to burn up that little bit more energy for them, and they love it' any of you lot got 1??
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alan.g Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah the winter nights can be a bit of a put off but my dogs live for the walks!! i find the problem is letting them off somewhere "safe" so they can get a good stretch :)
Have found a big abandoned factory site which seems quiet enough and there is lots of stuff for them to wreck and chase!!
Want to get a treadmill though cause the little one just cant seem to get worn out!!
Any ideas on them lil??
alan.g
alan.g

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:23 pm

alan.g wrote:Yeah the winter nights can be a bit of a put off but my dogs live for the walks!! i find the problem is letting them off somewhere "safe" so they can get a good stretch :)
Have found a big abandoned factory site which seems quiet enough and there is lots of stuff for them to wreck and chase!!
Want to get a treadmill though cause the little one just cant seem to get worn out!!
Any ideas on them lil??
yeah it would be great for both of them, if your looking for 1 gumtree.ie have 2nd hand 1s if you like ill show you how to get them to work it Razz
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum