Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ?

3 posters

Go down

Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ? Empty Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 pm

I was just nosing around the net when i seen someone talking about 'Bully Kutta's' . Have to say I've never heard of them . Have you ? Here's a bit of a run down on them :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ? Empty Re: Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

they are the dogs that the boys in afganastan use for fighting...i saw a video of them bfore, they are a big dog. ugly as f..k but.

Back to top Go down

Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ? Empty Re: Bully Kutta's Never Heard Of Them Have U ?

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

thats mad i seen something like that on you tube, sick little fu..ers poor dogs were almost as big as the men, thats what i thought these looked like 2 and a little like the dogo argentino?
i wouldn't be interested in owning 1 but i do think their a nice looking dog scratch
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I actually think their kinda nice I Love Big dogs but id only have one if i didnt have my 4 lol. :D :D
I Wonder what else they have over there Shocked Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Dey sum ugly Mo-Fo's
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by run2002uk Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

I saw 1 a few years back at a all bullbreed show in england not sure if i still have the video clip of it anyway it was a guy from manchester if memory serves methat had it, looked like a great dane cross imo big black dog
run2002uk
run2002uk

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 am

yeah they breed all different dogs over there i was watching not so long ago a program called (using your dog as a weapon) you would want to see some of the lads i cant believe they were not nicked after seeing what they were doing. they bred dogs as big as they possibly could and encouraged them to be human aggressive, they also said that they use the pit bull a lot to mix in for human aggression, what silly fools, do they not even know the most important treats of the breed, breed specifically to be human friendly? seriously id of loving to be in a room with these lad's for just 5 minutes in my eyes thats a cruel thing to do to any animal making them aggressive purposely.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum