Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEXT TRAINING DAY...

+6
hagar
Harry
staceyol
pitties rule
Lisastaff
celticpitbulls
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEXT TRAINING DAY... - Page 3 Empty Re: NEXT TRAINING DAY...

Post by staceyol Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:21 pm

lol! oh yeah defo BBQ weather Lilly haha, I can't wait, I'm already burned from today so ya can stick me on the BBQ and finish me off lol
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm

All packed up and ready for the off in the morning, remind me again is it just the one day out or am I staying for the week, jeep is full . lol! lol!
Cant wait see you all tomorrow will have 3 fellas with me Hank, Harry and Bronco Billy(Brock) will be making an appearance.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

im like a lobster hahahah , tmw will finish me , . but im ready for the off , WOOHOO , have the pics jules , buttttttttttttttt ??? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 pm

YENALED1 wrote:All packed up and ready for the off in the morning, remind me again is it just the one day out or am I staying for the week, jeep is full . lol! lol!
Cant wait see you all tomorrow will have 3 fellas with me Hank, Harry and Bronco Billy(Brock) will be making an appearance.

Hold on a second, should that not be Harry, Hank and Brock? Lol, I don't want to be grouped in with the dogs lol! (just joking, you know I do Razz)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 pm

staceyol wrote: lol! oh yeah defo BBQ weather Lilly haha, I can't wait, I'm already burned from today so ya can stick me on the BBQ and finish me off lol

I'm 3/4 of the way to my usual summer Mexican kid look... lol!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosscockram Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am

Well would ye look at that for a smashing morning.... Bring some sun screen folks... Its going to be a belter ;-) wit hoooo. .. 4 hours and counting. .........
rosscockram
rosscockram

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 am

Just about ready to leave, see you all soon, can't wait Jules to meet Brock and the mexican kid lol
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 am

2 hours and I'll be there . With the three s's

SUN, poo and stingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 am

YENALED1 wrote:All packed up and ready for the off in the morning, remind me again is it just the one day out or am I staying for the week, jeep is full . lol! lol!

can't wait to see harry doin the A-frame and the speed pull hank and pupzer mite have some competition Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Great day everyone. Had a ball .

Back to top Go down

Post by rosscockram Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 pm

What a day ... Weather was good ... the dogs were good .. the craic was good ... the pints were good ... Suppose all in all .... It was good !!!! tongue tongue

Thanks everyone .. Me Chelsea & Cali had a brilliant day ....

May there be many more like it ....

Great to see some new faces aswell ... Bigger and better every week .. Just as it should be !!! ...

Hats off to Lilly , Jules , Boyner once again Wink cheers ... and I nearly forgot Harry for the time keeping too !! Fairplay Lad Wink
And of course Christy for some brilliant Photos once again .... Good Man Git Wink

Ross :) tongue tongue
rosscockram
rosscockram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

ye another good day. fair play to everyone involved for getting these days up and running !

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Ah what a day, shouldn't of had that pint early in the day cause I went home with a whopper head ache but it was worth it, Me and the Molls had a ball, she's flaked out on the sofa after having her cuppa tea lol.

Thanks to everyone for making it happer and Eamo the BBQ man, lovely burger I had lol and Christy your new glasses are on the way, Molly said sorry for nearly knocking you out lol!
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:42 pm

what a funny day, my jaws and sides are killing me. im burnt to a crisp... two half moons on my back and christy you werent quick enough for the full moon....lol
finally got to see the painting aoife done and i love it, my mam looked like she was gonna burst into tears when i gave it to her.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

staceyol wrote:Ah what a day, shouldn't of had that pint early in the day cause I went home with a whopper head ache but it was worth it, Me and the Molls had a ball, she's flaked out on the sofa after having her cuppa tea lol.

Thanks to everyone for making it happer and Eamo the BBQ man, lovely burger I had lol and Christy your new glasses are on the way, Molly said sorry for nearly knocking you out lol!
Lol thanks molls. Least now we know what can happen. Alls well that ends well . scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by rosscockram Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm

now where's me glasses lol Laughing Laughing

Ross :)

.... Sure he only got them in Aldi's ... Wouldn mind ... a five finger discount from aldi's too ... Laughing Laughing

Only Jokin folks ....
rosscockram
rosscockram

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Have to say thanks to Jules for the lift up, James for letting me look at your book and everyone else who let me release there dogs and walk them around a bit Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosscockram Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm

It was a pleasure Harry ... Good to meet ya pal ...

Ross :)
rosscockram
rosscockram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Brilliant Day :)) have to say i,m delighted to see Lilly liveing her dream , shes fought long and hard over the years and its lovely to see her dream come true xx well done xxx I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

lol helppppppppppppppppp im bloody burnt and nearly heading to the hospital lol! what a day guys another wopper, im a white and pink pie ball at the moment but it was well worth it, eamo nice 1 for the burgers and to all there today i had a fab time, looking forward to seeing the pics christy and yes im am soooooo glad you missed the full moon.... pale affraid lol!

pics pics pics pics bounce
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

dyen to see the pics of Ruby , i cant beleive she jumped them hurdles , i was Gobsmacked , i,ve been s uinderestimateing my dog Wink))) x

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

welcome back rachell, thanks for the lovely comment but again i cant take all the credit, you all know who you are and you are all the people that make these days what they are, nice 1 again guys im on such a high lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:lol helppppppppppppppppp im bloody burnt and nearly heading to the hospital lol! what a day guys another wopper, im a white and pink pie ball at the moment but it was well worth it, eamo nice 1 for the burgers and to all there today i had a fab time, looking forward to seeing the pics christy and yes im am soooooo glad you missed the full moon.... pale affraid lol!

pics pics pics pics bounce

RAPIST!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

RubyStars wrote:dyen to see the pics of Ruby , i cant beleive she jumped them hurdles , i was Gobsmacked , i,ve been s uinderestimateing my dog Wink))) x

Your dog did great, thought she was really good Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 pm

RubyStars wrote:dyen to see the pics of Ruby , i cant beleive she jumped them hurdles , i was Gobsmacked , i,ve been s uinderestimateing my dog Wink))) x

rachel ruby did really really well and you should be very proud of her, new comers are always so surprised to see how quick they take to the events and the look of joy is priceless, i have to say james thats a cracking little puppy you have and how cute was it with her doing them hurdles, it was 1 of the highlight of my day.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next