Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog boarding near Rathmines

2 posters

Go down

dog boarding near Rathmines Empty dog boarding near Rathmines

Post by Devyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

I have booked my hotel in Dublin to stay at once I arrive while I settle on a place to rent and I have places lined up to look at when I arrive. The hotel is pet friendly and they have already cleared my dogs to stay. I want to have a kennel/dog boarding lined up for potential day boarding just in case the dogs do not do well in the hotel room during the day while I am out looking at places to rent. Here at home they are fine and quiet during the day while I am out, but I am not sure how they will do as I am sure the move will be stressful and confusing, so I just want to have it as a backup. The hotel is in Rathmines, so it would be nice to have a kennel close by. Any one have any recommendations?

Only 2 weeks until I arrive! Surprised
Devyn
Devyn

http://www.ieleather.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

dog boarding near Rathmines Empty Re: dog boarding near Rathmines

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 pm

No cant say i know of any boardings near in rathmines. I know the DSPCA have kennek boardings now but they are quite a bit away. Have u asked your hotel if they know of any ?:)

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this boarding is in crumlin closest i could get to rathmines. dont know what they are like but i posted so you could have a look.

pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down