Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaelic Games Loyalties....

3 posters

Go down

Gaelic Games Loyalties.... Empty Gaelic Games Loyalties....

Post by Mike7 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello,
when I was on holiday I thought it was good to see the county colours flying in gardens etc. I also noticed in some houses there were two different flags.
I assume that one owner was from that county, and one from the other.

So my question would be: Would it be like soccer where once you support a team that is it (usually!), or would a body change team loyalty if he moved from say Cavan to Tyrone?
or... would you just make life easy and support the two teams? Laughing

cheers,Mike
Mike7
Mike7

Back to top Go down

Gaelic Games Loyalties.... Empty Re: Gaelic Games Loyalties....

Post by Harry Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:25 pm

This isn't really General Pit Bull Discussion lol, I'm sure an admin will move it Misc. For you...

Anyway, back on topic. My 4 grandparents are from 4 different counties, I have a grandfather from Mayo, a grandad from Clare, a granny from Kildare and a gran from Donegal, and they all live (or lived, 2 died last year) in Roscommon, so you can imagine the arguments during football time lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Harry wrote:This isn't really General Pit Bull Discussion lol, I'm sure an admin will move it Misc. For you...

Anyway, back on topic. My 4 grandparents are from 4 different counties, I have a grandfather from Mayo, a grandad from Clare, a granny from Kildare and a gran from Donegal, and they all live (or lived, 2 died last year) in Roscommon, so you can imagine the arguments during football time lol.

so your scatter bred harry Razz

i think for some one to support a differant county team other than they're native county is kind of rare Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 pm

james b wrote:
Harry wrote:This isn't really General Pit Bull Discussion lol, I'm sure an admin will move it Misc. For you...

i think for some one to support a differant county team other than they're native county is kind of rare Wink

I think it's better than half the auld ******* here who are bred like Frisco lol lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

lol! lol! lol! ye thats pretty common out wesht !

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Harry wrote:
james b wrote:

I think it's better than half the auld ******* here who are bred like Frisco lol lol.

harry keep the language under control please..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike7 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi All,
sorry should of put elsewhere but thanks for the replies anyway!
I wasn't too sure of how "it worked" so thought it best to ask. My cousin lives in Tyrone so supports them. My family origin is Cavan on dads side, and Derry on the other, but uncle is Scots born and lives in Tyrone. My son is named Eoghan so bought a Tir Eoghain jacket. I got a Cavan one.
So there ye go!! Laughing
cheers,Mike
Mike7
Mike7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum