Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff

+2
dirtylilrossie
xxcalyxx
6 posters

Go down

Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff Empty Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff

Post by xxcalyxx Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 am

Hello everyone,
just looking to offer a loving home to any pittbull's or staff's in need seems to be so many looking for homes lately, my own lil fella (pitt x staff) died nearly 2years ago and i think im now ready to give my love to another one there age is not realy a problem as long as there good with kids as i'v a one year old so if there's any poor lil dogs looking for a home please get in touch as id love to help one out, or even if a foster home is needed cause id love to be able to do more to help the breed out,
thanks (im new to this site so if i said anything wrong sorry)
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff Empty Re: Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff

Post by dirtylilrossie Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 am

thats really nice of you to offer as there is always dogs looking for a home sunny

dirtylilrossie

Back to top Go down

Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff Empty Re: Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff

Post by staceyol Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

Hi Caly, there is a white pit bull female looking for a home at the moment, if you were interested in her there would need to be homechecks done etc. I will post a recent pic of Xena up later on today.

There is always lovely dogs for rehoming directly from the pound and I know at the moment there is a lovely male black staffie in Dunboyne Pound whose time is up tomorrow, 1st October. You will see pics of him on 'A Dog's Life' facebook page.
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 am

I couldn't believe when I seen Xena at the show last week that she couldn't find a home she is an absolute beaut, if I had space i'd snap her up in a heartbeat.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm

yeah phil i fell in love with her the first time i seen her too...... stunning girl.... wish i had more room
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 pm

staceyol wrote:Hi Caly, there is a white pit bull female looking for a home at the moment, if you were interested in her there would need to be homechecks done etc. I will post a recent pic of Xena up later on today.

There is always lovely dogs for rehoming directly from the pound and I know at the moment there is a lovely male black staffie in Dunboyne Pound whose time is up tomorrow, 1st October. You will see pics of him on 'A Dog's Life' facebook page.
hi Stacey ye if you could post some pics up that would be great, im gona have a look on a dogs life and see bout that lil fella now tanx for your reply flower
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:36 pm

http://irelandspitbulls.friendhood.net/t1526-zina-is-an-urgent-case-urgent-foster-needed

first pics taken of her..... ill try get recent one up now if photobucket lets me ha
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:46 pm

picture of xena last weekend

Forever home or foster home for pittbull or staff 309220_1535493165433_1777972392_769273_1480386768_n
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 pm

i just posted on the tread about her there she's stunning do you no how she is with kids
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 pm

far as im aware not a bother..... how old is your child?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 pm

if you pm celticpitbulls she has more info on her and she could arrange a meeting...... i really hope this works out, she deserves a good home
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 pm

pitties rule wrote:http://irelandspitbulls.friendhood.net/t1526-zina-is-an-urgent-case-urgent-foster-needed

first pics taken of her..... ill try get recent one up now if photobucket lets me ha

Thanks Chaz, that was the pic I was going to put up later, cheers hun xxx
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 pm

pitties rule wrote:far as im aware not a bother..... how old is your child?
he's 15 months
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

just taught i'd update you guys i havent been on in so long i rescued a staffy from dunboyne dog pound seen him on a dogs life and just fell in love with him he's a fab lil dog he's very good i'll have to post some pics up of him flower
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

xxcalyxx wrote:just taught i'd update you guys i havent been on in so long i rescued a staffy from dunboyne dog pound seen him on a dogs life and just fell in love with him he's a fab lil dog he's very good i'll have to post some pics up of him flower

Hiya Caly, welcome back :-) Delighted you got your dog in the end, and even more happy you chose a rescue from the pound, can't wait to see some pics Wink
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:02 am

Thanks Staceyol, when i seen him i knew he was the dog for me he's just great after rescuing a dog i no i'd never buy any dog from a breeder the rescue dogs are so greatful for the love you give them. thats Kirby in the pic to the the right flower
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

Fair play Caly, Lovely fella you have there flower
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

He's gorgeous, very similar colour and markings to my Molly who also came through Dunboyne pound and A Dog's Life, fair play Caly, he's a lucky boy
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalyxx Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Thank you YENALED flower

Thanks staceyol i was thinking the same thing when i seen molly there very alike, and a very big thanks to you cause i think it was you who told me about A Dogs Life so i wouldnt have him only for that flower
xxcalyxx
xxcalyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:13 am

Ah you're very welcome pal, I just love seeing the pound/rescue dogs getting a second chance, so many of them don't get that and get pts
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down