Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012.

5 posters

Go down

Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012. Empty Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012.

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012.

Just before we start we would like to say a huge thank you to Anna and Phil for having us over on Sunday. Their hospitality was second to none and the food was fantastic even if Phil only had a sausage roll-roll lol thanks very much guys the venue looked amazing. A big thank you to our crew for all their hard work. we also want to congratulate all medalist
s and all that competed in our very first athletic K9 Olympics. There was some new comers to the game displaying some top of the range performances, Im sure i speak for us all when i say boooooob bring on the next one.

There's so much to tell and all will be reviled about each dog and the events that took place on sunday on our new website.. (coming soon)

Starting off with...

A-FRAME RESULTS APBT

THE GOLD WENT TO... AK9 CH HANK OF YENALED
THE SILVER WENT TO... VSK's LILY.
THE BRONZE WENT TO.. VINNY B'S JIM.

A-FRAME RESULTS SBT AND APBT UNDER 19INCHES

THE GOLD WENT TO... VSK's AK9 CH SOPHIA
THE SILVER WENT TO... GRAHAM's TAIDGH
THE BRONZE WENT TO CARO's AK9 CH TEDDY

HIGH-JUMP RESULTS APBT

THE GOLD WENT TO... VSK's CHARLO
THE SILVER WENT TO...SEAN R's KING
THE BRONZE WENT TO... VINNY B'S JIM.

HIGH-JUMP RESULTS SBT AND APBT UNDER 19 INCHES

THE GOLD WENT TO... VSK's AK9 CH SOPHIA
THE SILVER WENT TO... STACEY's MOLLY
THE BRONZE WENT TO.. CARO's AK9 CH TEDDY

SPEED-PULL RESULTS APBT

THE GOLD WENT TO... SEAN's KING
THE SILVER WENT TO... AK9 CH HANK OF YENALED
THE BRONZE WENT TO.. LIL's AK9 CH BUTCH

SPEED-PULL SBT AND APBT UNDER 19 INCHES.

THE GOLD WENT TO... GRAHAM's TAIGH
THE SILVER WENT TO... CARO's AK9 CH TEDDY
THE BRONZE WENT TO.. ANTO's BAILEY

LONG-JUMP RESULTS APBT

THE GOLD WENT TO... LIL's MOLLY
THE SILVER WENT TO... VINNY B's JIM
THE BRONZE WENT TO... LIL's AK9 CH BUTCH

LONG-JUMP RESULTS SBT AND APBT UNDER 19 INCHES

THE GOLD WENT TO... CARO's AK9 CH TEDDY
THE SILVER WENT TO... VSK's AK9 CH SOPHIA
THE BRONZE WENT TO... STACEY's MOLLY

Also delighted to announce that another 3 IPBTA dogS was made up a champion yesterday, This little Stafford by the name of teddy now knowing to us as AK9 CH TEDDY, This little man was also dog of the day picking up medals on every event. Well done to his owners Caroline and Connor.

Another was VSK's SOPHIA now knowing as AK9 CH SOPHIA, Another new comer to the athletic events, her very first competition and well her title will tell you the rest, well done to her owners Phil and Anna a superb little bitch.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012. Empty Re: Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012.

Post by Jimsowner Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

ye great day, great spot and great hospitality.. Laughing
Jimsowner
Jimsowner

Back to top Go down

Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012. Empty Re: Results IPBTA athletic K9 Olympics 2012.

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 pm

id say jim slept like a baby vin lol id say you did too i know its took me till now to get over it lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 am

Thanks very much Lilly and Vin, it was our pleasure having you all over, great group of people on the day and a great atmosphere about the place with all the dogs. I know myself and Anna had a great day, it's the first time we've had that much crack in the house and not woke up with a whopper hangover lol. Well done to all the dogs that competed the talent pool is deffo heating up.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Noreen Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 am

it looks like you all had a great day well done to all the dogs that won &well done to all the dogs that entered would have loved to been there well done all .
Noreen
Noreen

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 am

was great day , thanks to phil and anna , kids had a great day and was so laid back, thanks for letting me use the crate in the kitchen , was one of the best days I have had at dog event and teddy had ball. both baby and dog asleep before I left the gate ,
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down