Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is going to ceaser milan tommrow

4 posters

Go down

who is going to ceaser milan tommrow Empty who is going to ceaser milan tommrow

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

ill be there mad to see juinior he is a beautifil colour would love 1 that colour :D

Back to top Go down

who is going to ceaser milan tommrow Empty Re: who is going to ceaser milan tommrow

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

yep but dont know if j is wit him as he was in the uk and pittys cant travel tru uk. good if he was but.

Back to top Go down

who is going to ceaser milan tommrow Empty Re: who is going to ceaser milan tommrow

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

No but ide say it be good, 10,000 people going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Deco#54 wrote:No but ide say it be good, 10,000 people going

jonson got tickets tday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm goin and was chatting to sum english 1 with staffies who went said it was class, 3hrs long and a big thing abou Daddy, she said that he said he couldn't bring any of his dogs because of the quarintine of 6months Sad But he has got dogs that ppl sent in for him to take from England.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 pm

really cant wait :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm

an no junior Sad was mad to see him ah well still lookin forward to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm

driftervin wrote:
Deco#54 wrote:No but ide say it be good, 10,000 people going

jonson got tickets tday.

Ye he got the VIP ones dont ye know Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:07 pm

well went to see the show it was good but i wasn't very happy about the 105 euro for a vip ticket and 40euro just for the show, as i said the show was brill but for an extra 65euro there was 4 questions asked and off Cesar went Evil or Very Mad i had great seats with the vip ticket but even people that had bought the same tickets as me where rite at the back?? all in all the show was good but not very well organized.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm

i payed 47€ saw as much as i wanted was in row 2 best veiw front row looked cramped was good just not anofe breeds that interested me only dog i liked was the rotty rest bored me and no junior Sad No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

i enjoyed it i found him very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:19 pm

I thought it was very good, he was very funny, but not really enough dogs. Sad Whereabouts were ye I was a good bit back, 26 rows up the stand to be exact, haha was looking for ye but didn't see ye Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

i was at the very back at the very top Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm

lol yeah poor vin you were back to back lol i was about 6 rows from the front, loved the Irish gear on em'
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Yeah proper order Celtic style :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inka Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I didnt go to see him but i ive seen every one of his tv shows... :) i think he is the best so far... :D
inka
inka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 pm

inka wrote:I didnt go to see him but i ive seen every one of his tv shows... :) i think he is the best so far... :D

ahhhh you havent seen me in action yet.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by inka Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

yeah bring it on.... cheers
inka
inka

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

lol! haha and to think i thought Cesar all he know's lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum