Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodish && Terrible news

4 posters

Go down

Goodish && Terrible news Empty Goodish && Terrible news

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 am

Goodish

I got my jumper today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Problem is that it's way too big for me it's a M it was the smallest it came in and I didn't think it'd be this bad Sad anyone want it? e44.32 it's not going to fit me for ages Sad

Terrible

I wanted to clear up what the situation was with getting another dog last night, it didn't go well. I'm not getting another dog for atleast a year, Dad said if i'm still interested we'll think about it again. I really don't see the point in that, it's just delaying Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Goodish && Terrible news Empty Re: Goodish && Terrible news

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 am

I never knew I could be this anoyed about something Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm

don't worry about it harry at the end of the day you'll have your pitbull some time i'v been waiting years for one then out of no where i got the chance to keep one for a few weeks after finding him on the road something might go your way yet pal and if not then just think of how much you'll be happyer when you do get your pit after waitin so long :)
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm

no i can see your dads point.he wants to make sure you are not just going tru a phase and if you still want the dog in 1 year it shows that this is something you really want and will love after that dog until the day he passes.

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

I like that hoody :D how much u want for it? and is it a really big medium or just the standard medium lol! u know what I mean lol!
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

It's a big medium if ya know what I mean It goes 1/2 way down my legs Sad e40 will do me, it was 44.52 and it came in the post today Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 pm

driftervin wrote:no i can see your dads point.he wants to make sure you are not just going tru a phase and if you still want the dog in 1 year it shows that this is something you really want and will love after that dog until the day he passes.

It's because before I got Ruby I wanted a Rott, but that was the 1st breed I ever looked at, It was what I wanted for 3months but then I started looking at other breeds and since then I've looked at hundreds more, and I have finally decided they're going to be my breed I've loved them for atleast 6months now and it is a certantity that I won't go off them, so i'll just have to wait Cool

He thinks that it's just going to pass but i'll show him :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm only small myself so it might not fit me either :D I could always stick it on the wall lol! If no one else wants it let me know and ill probably take it off ya but I'd rather see it go to someone that will actually wear it does look good :D could ya order them in black with white writing?

Post the link of the site if ya can :D
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:39 pm

I'll post it after someone buys myone :D I'm the lad in my profile pic and it goes down to around where my phone is (the square)

Also I designed this myself off a website.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

As what Vin said about the dog, your da is right. Thats how alot of digs end up in rescues, when the novelty wears off. I dont think it'll wear off on you your a lifer with the Bullbreed. As for the hoodie, i'll give you what you paid for it plus post and package. I need to advertise the forum when i go away, PM me your address i'll post you a postal prder in registerd post :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

You've been PM'd
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 pm

For anyone else who wants one the site is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you cant do it PM and i'll make it and give you the link for the finished product :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

For anyone else who wants one the site is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you cant do it PM and i'll make it and give you the link for the finished product :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Ive a mate who was mad after a staffy, got one and decided he wanted two. Got the second one a now barely even walks them and pays his neighbour every week to walk them.And doesnt really bother with them other than feed and keep there run clean but dogs need more than that,

Not saying you be like that harry, but if you were mad after a rottie how come you dont want one now??

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

They were the first dog ever looked at after I saw a vid on youtube of them, I never really passed any heed of dogs in general even my own Sad I had never looked in great detail at dogs, But for the last year and a half i've spent most of my time looking at dogs :D I'd say I know alot more than most people 3X's my age.

Pits are the only dog I'll have know, There is no breed that I haven't looked at (atleast one's you're ever likely to see) And i've decided they are the type I need Cool
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm

your just like the pitbull breed harry, determined and strong willed, just like a pitbull you know what you want and you'll get it sooner or later lol :)
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Ah matter of waiting for now and being around as many as possible. My Grans gettin a Staffy and I'm goin to be co-owner :D Be prepared for pic overload.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm

We want loadsa pics :D Dont 4get to get the papers transferred over to you and your Grans name
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 pm

I kno about that cos Ruby's papers were sent off a couple of weeks ago to be transferred, We didn't get them back yet cos Bobby was being regd. for the 1st time cos we never bothered and the breeder (my uncle) wasn't a member of the IKC so they sent back a letter for him to join (4 years since he had the dog!) So that was sent off last friday so next week i'll get them all back hopefully :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm

The Kennel Club is in Harolds cross, is there any nearer to you
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 pm

It's in Fotrell house, we just post'ed the stuff up.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down