Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONEDEAL ME HOLE

+2
celticpitbulls
rorobull
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DONEDEAL ME HOLE - Page 2 Empty Re: DONEDEAL ME HOLE

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:03 pm

culabula wrote:sorry im not able to p.m you as i dont have enough posts up yet or something like that . the link is( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] By the way sorry about posting that other link yesterday,again unable to p.m you

scroll down the page to 19 march..by the way i dont support animal cruelty of any kind ,but these people are facists and at the moment are in a position to influence government policy via the green party.I wouldnt know, but i seriously doubt any dog fighters look on donedeal for their dogs..I thought they had a picture of a snarling pit up as well with a red banned stripe over him but it seems to have been taken down

wow im going to look now
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I think they have more than 'pitbull' banned on donedeal, I saw someone put in A/P/B Terrier and it got removed.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:I emailed them and asked why and they give me some Bu****** answer about guide-dogs, WTF??
always when writing to people be a calm responsible source as you'll catch more bee's with honey than you will with vinegar Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 pm

how dare they in the line of work they do label a victim of a breeds as killer dogs? i think we need to do things here thats what this forum is for, im going to put this topic in raise the flag and we'll definitely do something, post up any letters you have sent and also the replys etc.

Last edited by celticpitbulls on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 pm

I was calm lol! i just didnt like her answer Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by culabula Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 pm

there was an add up yesterday with" pitbulls" ,lasted about 24 hours but its been taken down since.if you are trying to place an add and you type in pitbull ,their dog policy comes flashing up..At the end of the day ,they are a buisness and want to be percieved as legitimate,lawful,caring etc.Its all about the money really,due to banning pitbull adverts they are only down a couple of hundred euro a year.
culabula
culabula

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

i also contacted then today but that was to advertise the site and what we do, i made them aware that my add was not in any way in breach of their rules and that we are purely about promoting responsible ownership, im looking forward to the reply now Suspect
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

You'll get 'unfortunately are policy says no pitbull related ads can be advertised' or some excuse like that.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum