Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACES TRAINING DAY SUNDAY 8TH MAY.

+12
deed not breed
sadhbhsdad
Shipley,Staffords
eamo s
celticpitbulls
mark
staceyol
Lisastaff
YENALED
Harry
pitties rule
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ACES TRAINING DAY SUNDAY 8TH MAY. - Page 3 Empty Re: ACES TRAINING DAY SUNDAY 8TH MAY.

Post by Harry Sun May 08, 2011 8:13 am

Have a good time everybody Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

ACES TRAINING DAY SUNDAY 8TH MAY. - Page 3 Empty Re: ACES TRAINING DAY SUNDAY 8TH MAY.

Post by pitties rule Sun May 08, 2011 11:18 am

hope you all have a great day, sorry i couldnt make it...... let me kno later how thing go
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 pm

couldnt find the place Crying or Very sad
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

pitguy wrote:couldnt find the place Crying or Very sad
Thats why i wouldnt head out on my own cause i know id be driveing round in circles for hrs .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Sun May 08, 2011 8:40 pm

I hope everyone had a great day. Sorry I couldn't make it, was gutted all day.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

ah come on now egan ..it wasnt that hard..only took me 3 and a half hours to get there..lol..
it is very hard to find..especialy when you put the wrong town into the sat nav..
i put in garretstown..some ejit arnt i...

i wont make he next one..
but egan i will pick you up next time and head up ..

was wondering where you were..
good day though..

even if i missed half it.

would not mind but i even left earlier this morning..and still go lost..
nice to see a few new heads there
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 am

Sorry you had to miss it I only managed to put the directions up late last night, hope to see you at the next 1 sunny
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisastaff Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 am

come on folks need all the input on how the day went. sorry I couldnt stay the little fella isnt well Sad

We'll have to out a contatc phone number up for anyone who gets lost and do a sticky to the venue

Lisastaff

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon May 09, 2011 10:56 am

We all had a great day apart from the odd shower lol. We had some new faces come to the event too, everyone and the dogs had a really good time. We where all very cooperative which helped the event run smoothly. A big thanks to Paul Mangan ( Oscar the White Staffie owner) he flattened out a run for the lure and was the first one up at the event. Im really looking forward to the next event. So hopefully anyone who got lost, we could arrange something that we can help yous get to the venue. Fairplay to Mark and crew ( Little Rascals) for driven up from Limerick. A big thankyou to everyone for taken part, thanks guys cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon May 09, 2011 10:58 am

great to hear it turned out a good day.... paul your a legend for flattening the field. the next event if anyone is near blanch i can bring them down.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon May 09, 2011 11:03 am

the directions to event have been posted in this section and is a sticky on both aces threads
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon May 09, 2011 7:07 pm

thanks jules .. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3