Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedual For The Weekend Of The Championships.

+9
mark
pitties rule
dirtylilrossie
Noreen
rosscockram
staceyol
YENALED
Bullseye
celticpitbulls
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Schedual For The Weekend Of The Championships. - Page 2 Empty Re: Schedual For The Weekend Of The Championships.

Post by Noreen Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

realy looking forward to this weekend see you all tomorrow .
Noreen
Noreen

Back to top Go down

Schedual For The Weekend Of The Championships. - Page 2 Empty Re: Schedual For The Weekend Of The Championships.

Post by staceyol Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Harry wrote:Can't wait. Saturday should be good.

Hopefully I'll be able to see most of the Staff show too, might have to take the train tho and that might leave me there at either 8.30 (help anyone? lol) or like 11 Surprised

Harry what time will that train reach Dublin, will it be Heuston or Connolly?
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I think I'll be OK, just talked to my mam there (I'm not in school today) she was thinking of going to Scotland to see her sister but she's not going now so she'll bring me up.

BUUUTT, if she changes her mind, it'll be Heusten at either 10.15 or 10.40. Would you collect me if I had to take the train? Wink

Gawwd, I hate not having a car! Only 17 more months Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Harry wrote:I think I'll be OK, just talked to my mam there (I'm not in school today) she was thinking of going to Scotland to see her sister but she's not going now so she'll bring me up.

BUUUTT, if she changes her mind, it'll be Heusten at either 10.15 or 10.40. Would you collect me if I had to take the train? Wink

Gawwd, I hate not having a car! Only 17 more months Razz

Yeah no probs, it would have to be the 10.15 train though and we'd just about make it out to Campions then for 11am so let's know by tomorrow evening for defo.
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Any chance the APBT puppy show could be changed to Staffs aswell? There's no way a pup will win the top prize anyway. Also, there'll be only like 5 pups in it (Suki, Ivor's 2 and Izzy are all I can think of) Ye might aswell let Eddie into it aswell, I'm getting his shots tonight so I'm going to bring him, I think it'll be good for him and he'll be well able for it.

There's also no standard for pups really seeing as they change so much, it'll end up with Ed & Noreen picking they're favourite anyway.

Well that's my 2 cents anyway, I want to have somewhere to enter Edwardo Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Ohh :-( Jenny is unable to attend the championship...Her feet look better but still not quite right...So sorry we'll miss this great weekend :-(
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Devyn Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 pm

YENALED1 wrote:thanks Devyn, after all the chatting over the last few months it would be lovely to meet you try and get over for an hour if you can. J sunny

Doesn't look like I will make it. No car and I can't find a ride. Sad Have fun everyone!
Devyn
Devyn

http://www.ieleather.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2