Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughan needs out asap

2 posters

Go down

Vaughan needs out asap Empty Vaughan needs out asap

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 am

Vaughan is medium sized, not neutered and doesn't have a collar - he is about 2 years old. He is a very handsome fella with patches over each eye - he's like a movie dog! He is a total sweetheart who was delighted with company today and not crazy about going back into his kennel. This guy is very polite and seems totally fine with all sorts of body handling. He paid no heed to any of his neighbours and was just interested in cuddles. This fella is in Kennel 3 and was picked up as a stray in Fettercairn in Tallaght. Vaughan needs out by Saturday 31st December 2011. Unfortunately, we are not able to help any more bull breed types at the moment so Vaughan needs a home from the pound.
THis dog was rehomed from pound but Unfortunately the resident dog didn't accept this guy vso he was returned to the pound today so still needs a home.
[img]Vaughan needs out asap Vaugha11[/img]
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Vaughan needs out asap Empty Re: Vaughan needs out asap

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 am

also viva
details as follows
Lovely Viva has only arrived in the pound but is such a calm and sweet girl. She is young, probably 9-12 months old and is in heat. I am guessing this is her first heat. Viva is a very polite young lady who sat to be let out of her kennel and to get back in. She is small-medium in size and a boxer type mix with lab type coat. She was picked up as a stray yesterday in Balgaddy, Lucan so is due out on Tuesday 3 Jan 2012. She is not wearing a collar and is in Kennel 13. Such a lovely girl really deserves a chance and unfortunately we are not in a position, at the moment to take more bull breed types from the pound so this sweetheart needs a home from the pound[url=Vaughan needs out asap Viva10]Vaughan needs out asap Viva10[/url]
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

Terible pity about vaughn,hes a stunning looking dog,i hope he gets another chance,its a bigger pity you cant intruduce your own first before takeing it from the pound,a good few here will remember Fellows reactions to other dogs but when its done properly hes grand,maybe it was rushed a tad.,first intruduction can make it or break it i think.
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm

i know I would take him but have 2 at home and angel used to be bomb proof with other dogs bit of a challenge in the back one time and needed to get another home for the other bitch i had, now I just have the 2 and they balance each other in personality and I wok full time so cant watch 3 dogs and not really enough space, if I won the lotto would take them all lol one can dream i suppose
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down