Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap??

4 posters

Go down

tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap?? Empty tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap??

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Tyson is 5 , hes a big old pet , his owner has had a massive heart attack and treble by pass and can no longer keep him , he is not neutered yet but is mega friendly , so friendly that he has been living out the back on a chain the past month wile his owner was in hospital and he befriended 2 stray cats who now share his bed with him at night , is there anyone that can help this big gentle fella , he has a few welts on him and is starting to chew his tail as hes so depressed the past few weeks , he is a good boy , please PM for more info
tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap?? Downlo11

tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap?? Downlo12
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap?? Empty Re: tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap??

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 am

I'm sad, alot of these wonderful dogs out there need re homing, they are adult dogs too. S o they would feel the stress more than a young pup, i wish i had a bit of land. I'd foster a few dogs, what annoys me, there's breeders out there just breeding to make a quick buck, dont care about the consequences, that these poor animals have to endure. As Lil mentioned, he befriended 2 Cats, how of our dogs would do that?? Sad
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap?? Empty Re: tyson the pit bull needs a new home asap??

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

I cant stand reading things like this, i wsh i could take him aswell he looks like a happy chappy...

Whats is the main reason for dogs being rehomed anyway??

Like is that not someones pet??

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 am

AHHHHH, I'm so sorry I cant help, if i was allowed a pit i'd take him Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Deco wrote:I cant stand reading things like this, i wsh i could take him aswell he looks like a happy chappy...

yeah deco its heartbreaking, he is somebody's pet but unfortunately the owner had a heart attack and can no longer look after him.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:52 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:
Deco wrote:I cant stand reading things like this, i wsh i could take him aswell he looks like a happy chappy...

yeah deco its heartbreaking, he is somebody's pet but unfortunately the owner had a heart attack and can no longer look after him.

Thats sad, but at least its not someone just turning there back on him

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 pm

yeah thats true but sad that maybe there's no home out there for him Crying or Very sad
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 am

this fella still looking for a home? gosh I need to go sleep, been looking at dogs for hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 am

God i hate hate hate to see any animal tied up , if i was looking for a dog this would be the one , most people shun away from older dogs but personaly i think their the best , much more settled and content and fall into your routine fairly quick .
Every dog iv taken in over the yrs have been 3+ and new nothing about their background but within a few weeks it was like theyd been there forever .
this fella has probably been an outddoor dog all along so imagine how happy hed be to be curled up in his bed with his bum up to the radiator LOL.
I dont believe the saying you cant teach an old dog new tricks , he mightnt ever jump thru hoops for ye but the older dogs make great buddys .
Hope he finds someone deserving of him .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 pm

wow thanks for the great words and advice, clubby. thats great info to know! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

well said Elaine,
josh this post was posted april of last year, the people that were dealing with tyson never came back and let us know what happened.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 pm

ah damn, hope he is okay

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

yeah sometimes people send me emails to put certain dogs up on the forum, we have no problem doing this but it would be nice if they came back and let us know what has happened.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down