Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

louie the English bull mastiff needs new home!

+2
Harry
celticpitbulls
6 posters

Go down

louie the English bull mastiff needs new home! Empty louie the English bull mastiff needs new home!

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Louie is a pure breed english mastiff, he's about 1 and a half years old, very friendly male dog and as you can imagine very powerful too, he is looking for a new home due to personal circumstances in his last 1, an owner with children over the age of 10 with somewhat knowledge about dogs is what Louie is seeking, Louie is ok with other dogs but once he is not allowed to be to boystress as he can trigger another dog being so big and acting like a puppy.
all in all he is a fabulous dog and needs an owner that is willing to put some time into him.
pic's ill post soon as i get them.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

louie the English bull mastiff needs new home! Empty Re: louie the English bull mastiff needs new home!

Post by Harry Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Might be hard to find a home for him, I wouldn't think there'd be too many people looking for dogs that size these days... Hope he gets a home tho, what colour is he?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

louie the English bull mastiff needs new home! Empty Re: louie the English bull mastiff needs new home!

Post by Harry Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Also is he a Bulmastiff or English Mastiff?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 pm

English Mastiff I'd say. Any pics? :)
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm

ive a mate from clare buying one next year..he has german shepard ,only few months left in him..he is very old...if the mastiff is still looking for a good home let me know...this person has a lota lota land and loves animals..

he even lets me have my dogs with me on the caravan site down here..
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

big thanks to mark for getting this big fella a good home, thanks mark its so hard to home an older dog spechelly when their the size of a horse but so like a little baby lol
thanks a mil mark looking forward to the updates.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

ya he gettin on very well..ive had lads nearly killing each other for him..
i can see why he was hard to get a home for..
2 days and he was walking the way he should..he very strong dog
kids love him..

lived in MOYROSS for a day...and survived..only buzzin..he was in good hands..
but ya he is gettin on well.
will keep ye informed

could have got him 50 homes..
people should not take dogs if they cant look after them..full stop

mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

i couldn't agree more mark, some people seen to treat dogs like disposable items..
so glad all has worked out for him, he's lovely and needed that care sooner rather than later, fair play mark and thanks again for the help with his re-homing i bet he'll make every1 just as happy as they are making him. :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 am

he'l have the best home he could get living with alan, he has so much land and loves his animals,

lol mark if the dog can survive there he can survive anywhere hahaha

delighted he got a new home
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Another happy ending cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down