Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers

5 posters

Go down

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Empty urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:22 pm

just got a call today from my vets, due to personal problems in this family these 2 dogs will be surrendered to the vets to be put to sleep on Friday true no fault of their own. male and female english bull terriers age 5 and 8. i dont know much about them at the moment but i will be assessing both of them tomorrow Thursday 8th April

if you can help by fostering these 2 babys till a home becomes available that would be a great help thanks.

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Dsc01610

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Dsc01611

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers My_bul10

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Dsc03210
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Empty Re: urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers

Post by Harry Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm really sorry vut I cant help. If the kennels was set up i'd try but its not even near compeltion Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers Empty Re: urgent foster needed for 2 english bull terriers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm

If Only We Had Pens Out Are Own Back Garden I Would Have Taken Them 4 A While ... Id Be Afraid If They Would Jump Over The Wall Bcoz Its Only Small ...Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Would Dogs Trust Not Take Them?

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Oh my god Lily, their lovely dogs! I would love to foster them until they get a home, but trying to get my mam and dad to agree with me is like talking to a brick wall Sad Sad
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm

BootsPitty wrote:Would Dogs Trust Not Take Them?
hi tara, there's a waiting list for dogs trust 3to4 months i've been told Rolling Eyes
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 pm

I Dont Know If Id Be Able To Take Both Im Tyring To Think If I Know Anyone That Would Take One......See I Dont Have The My Own Dogs At My House There Just Up The Road From Me Coz My Is Rented.. Do You Know If There Good Jumpers lol ? And How Long Would I Have To Keep For?

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 pm

how old do you have to be to foster? I'll ask around i'd love to take em in myself but the mam wont let me take two just one
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Did you any luck??
They're lovely dogs, always so happy.

I know a dog's life rescue always have a lot a bull breeds on their site.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

hi grace no luck and time is ticking and still no foster for these 2 dogs, but on the good side got till Tuesday now so if any1 can help these 2 please pm me. grace if you get the chance would you be able to contact a dogs life and see what they say?
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 pm

How long would you have to foster them for?
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:hi grace no luck and time is ticking and still no foster for these 2 dogs, but on the good side got till Tuesday now so if any1 can help these 2 please pm me. grace if you get the chance would you be able to contact a dogs life and see what they say?

Sorry I only saw that post now, My laptop has been broken for weeks.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

not to worry but were still looking so peeps if any1 can help???
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down