Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME??

+7
Daniel
ynotmcduck
Harry
slattery9104
pitties rule
eamo s
celticpitbulls
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Empty THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME??

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 am

got a call from my vets 2 say there was 3 8 week old pit bull puppy's left in to be put to sleep, the mother was not in good shape and seemly attacked 1 of her pups leaving her with severe chest wounds that were left for days with out getting medical help, the 3 puppy's are safe at this time 2 of them will be with me from tomorrow and the 1 that was hurt is still in the vets getting treatment for her wounds, she is the smallest out of the 3 and thankfully doing well, the wounds were infected so at this time she is on med's and has a drain inserted into her chest to drain the puss and keep it clean, even though this little 1 is in a lot of pain she still managed to get up on her feet to say hello to me, it was heart breaking, the owner said another pup had died but we don't know how, the pregnancy was not planned so this is the out come,

IPBTA does encourage people to spay or neuter their pets and this being the main reason, some seem to think that by promoting this that some how the breed will become extinct, there is no fear of that in this country, this is just 1 story but lets get to the point here, these little pups will not be the first in this situation and they most certainly wont be the last, this is what happens because of irresponsible breeders these dogs are the 1s that suffer, the pounds are flooded with pit bulls and bully breeds and they didn't get there by them self they are there because of these reasons and they will most likely die too.

NO1 here is dictating to pit bull owners but we ask of owners to take a look at the problem here with the breed being overly breed and ending up in these situations, If you deeply care for the breed then be responsible if you are going to breed as there is a lot more to being a breeder than just breeding pups and selling them.

this is little bonny after her opp,
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Bonnie10
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Bonnie11
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Bonnie12

this is leeah and ruby, thankfully they are both strong enough to go to their forever home, both vax'd and wormed. if you think you can offer 1 of these little girls a forever kind loving home please contact me by PM.
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Leeah_10
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Phone113
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Phone114
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Phone115
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Phone116
THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Phone117

Last edited by celticpitbulls on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Empty Re: THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME??

Post by eamo s Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

These pups where the lucky few that got recued. They are gorgeous, its just so depreesing having to turn alot of pups away. At their age, they will make a perfect pet for the right person, i am only to willing to help out anyway i can.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME?? Empty Re: THREE 8 WEEK OLD PIT BULL PUPS LEFT TO DIE, NOW LOOKING FOR A KIND LOVING HOME??

Post by pitties rule Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:46 pm

ah little bonny..... the min i seen the pic the tears started, she is beautiful. im so glad they are in safe hands for now. plz there are ppl on the forum looking for pitbulls give one of these a good home. they deserve that after what they have been thru. there only pups so u can train them.

id take them all but ive 3 dogs and a 1 yr old so my hands are full. lilly if i can help give me a shout. ill defo ask around to try get them a good home.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

there gorgeous, if i had the room i'd take in every dog looking for a home, will spread the word, posted it on facebook just now too
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm

The poor pups Sad

Has there been any interest in them yet?

(I see Lilly isn't on, too busy with the healthy one's no doubt! Laughing)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

lilly how are leeha and ruby settling in.... any news on how bonny is getting on?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by ynotmcduck Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 pm

i will gladly give one of them a good home, we were hopein to get a new dog in the new year, she would have a really good home, we already have a pitgirl and a irish staffy,, Razz
ynotmcduck
ynotmcduck

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Is that Deano? It's very good of u to offer.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:18 pm

ynotmcduck wrote:i will gladly give one of them a good home, we were hopein to get a new dog in the new year, she would have a really good home, we already have a pitgirl and a irish staffy,, Razz

fair play, could be an early x-mas pressie santa
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:21 am

good news. little bonnie has found her forever home with some great people, home check for leeah arranged this week, and ruby is in foster with ray seeing how things go so this might just be her forever home too, i would like to say a big thank you to each and every1 of you guys offering to help an home these puppys, fingers crossed the plans will work out and a happy ending is for all of them, ill keep you all updated as we go along, again thanks guys for all your help. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 am

Wow that was quick, well done Lilly! cheers
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:09 pm

good job Lily
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:33 pm

ah lilly fair play to ya. im chuffed for them all. so lilly did ray crack after all.....lol

pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestlingdad Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

that is a great outcome, im happy for the pups, i think i may have one of the other pups,a male dog, exactly the same colouring as the two bitches, got him around the same time as this was first posted, he is doing well, a bit underweight, had a good check up with the vets, all good - he is getting on well with my other two dogs - i would be interested in where he came from, north dublin area i think - got very vague answers from the lad i got him from re. the dam and sire - could not say no to the dog - glad i have him [IMG]http://smi
wrestlingdad
wrestlingdad

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 pm

very strange indeed.... glad you have him tho and glad he is doing well.... will you post some pics of him
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestlingdad Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

yeah, they are almost identical - will post pic see what you think - i've named him wendel
wrestlingdad
wrestlingdad

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 pm

haha i like the name..... is he putting the weight on now?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestlingdad Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 pm

posted pic on members pics- glad you like the name - wendel clarke - ice hockey player - nicknamed the bulldog - toughest player ever to play the game - ah - it was snowing when i got him, reminded me of home in canada!, that dog was in a bad way when i got him - eating well now, had shots, was full of worms when i got him etc, full of life now - thank god
wrestlingdad
wrestlingdad

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm

wrestlingdad wrote:that is a great outcome, im happy for the pups, i think i may have one of the other pups,a male dog, exactly the same colouring as the two bitches, got him around the same time as this was first posted, he is doing well, a bit underweight, had a good check up with the vets, all good - he is getting on well with my other two dogs - i would be interested in where he came from, north dublin area i think - got very vague answers from the lad i got him from re. the dam and sire - could not say no to the dog - glad i have him [IMG]http://smi

could be possible he is out of the same litter these pups came from north Dublin area too, anyway its good you have him now and he is doing well, at least he's safe and in a home that cares about him, fair play Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm

lovely to see some good news on the board in relation to homing, was looking on a dogs life website, facebook and they had alot of bull breeds in the pound over xmas , some where very young as well.
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 pm

had a look in gallery and cant find it..... i could be going blind....lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestlingdad Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

i tried to upload photos - said file was too large or may be corrupted, don't know - will take some more and try again though - or i could e - mail to you - want a second opinion - deffo same family though - don't know if it full pit though
wrestlingdad
wrestlingdad

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:05 pm

i pm'd you
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 pm

I take it the mother wasnt handed over as well , no doubt therl be more pups down the line .
A Dogs Life always has a lot of lovely Staffs , she has one called Marcel with the cutest little turned up nose , my friend took one from dunboyne 2 months ago and shes haveing a great life now .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 am

thanks to the vets that saved these pups they managed to talk the owner into getting the bitch spayed, so its a good thing no more puppys that can end up this way from that poor bitch.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next