Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Belle

+4
ger5000
Harry
eamo s
celticpitbulls
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beautiful Belle - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful Belle

Post by ger5000 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Hey lil,

Hope yourself, Bad boy Butch and the two ladies, Sasha and Molly girl are in good form.

I'm doing better now, still broke but sure thats been the way for years. lol
Things are moving along with the house and hopefully i'll know if the banks will allow the ex to take on the mortgage on her own and relieve me of that financial burden.

one of the hardest things i've had to do was give Belle up, i still think about her all the time and hope she's a happy dog. probably wasn't easy for her either leaving her home of 4 years but her home was beginning to turn into a prison in fairness. i could only manage to see her once a week and it wasn't fair on her.

here's one for you to laugh at, a few weeks ago i had a dream that i found her rambling around a field and she was giving out to me asking me where did i go that she really needed me and i wasn't there. i woke up with tears streaming out of me, lol........

well Lil, if there's any chance i can visit her let me know. it'd do me the world of good to see her doing well. P.S she looks well in the photos

Hi Eamo, yeah i was heartbroken seeing her walk off with you's. i could see her looking around for me with a big smiley head on her. cut me in two it did. Hope your keeping well too

ger5000

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Ger, pal keep your head up and to know you are not selfish just to keep her for your own needs and not hers. Please god you get everything up and running very soon. What goes around comes around, thats my philosophy thinking cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm

ger you have me in tears reading this, ill pm you the phone number of the people that are looking after her so you can chat to them directly about her, i really hope you get things sorted out very soon its really good to have you here on the forum.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I hope I never have to do something like that, I don't actually think I would be able to do it.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

It is a very courageous thing, often it takes a very strong heart to do something that is for the sole benefit of the dog thats leaves us feeling empty and hurting inside.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

thats so very true jules..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

bump! this girl is fab, she will make some1 a fantastic pet.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 pm

ger5000 wrote:Hey lil,

Hope yourself, Bad boy Butch and the two ladies, Sasha and Molly girl are in good form.

I'm doing better now, still broke but sure thats been the way for years. lol
Things are moving along with the house and hopefully i'll know if the banks will allow the ex to take on the mortgage on her own and relieve me of that financial burden.

one of the hardest things i've had to do was give Belle up, i still think about her all the time and hope she's a happy dog. probably wasn't easy for her either leaving her home of 4 years but her home was beginning to turn into a prison in fairness. i could only manage to see her once a week and it wasn't fair on her.

here's one for you to laugh at, a few weeks ago i had a dream that i found her rambling around a field and she was giving out to me asking me where did i go that she really needed me and i wasn't there. i woke up with tears streaming out of me, lol........

well Lil, if there's any chance i can visit her let me know. it'd do me the world of good to see her doing well. P.S she looks well in the photos

Hi Eamo, yeah i was heartbroken seeing her walk off with you's. i could see her looking around for me with a big smiley head on her. cut me in two it did. Hope your keeping well too

Ger i am so sorry to hear u had to give belle up.... the tears are rolling down my face, one of the hardest thing you can do. i hope she gets a really good home coz by the sounds of it you done a fanastic job with her. you might even be able to sneak a visit every now and again... head up and i hope things work out for you.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

bella has being re-homed to a really lovely lady by the name of Helen, i think Helen will come and join as soon as she gets a chance as im sure she is very busy getting bella settled in, bella couldn't have went to a nicer person and has even said that ger can visit anytime to see bella, a big thank you to friends of ben for finding the perfect home and to a lovely lady for taking on this amazing girl. i look forward to the updates and getting to chat to helen here on the forum soon.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 pm

thats is great news.... im chuffed, put a smile on my mush. fair play to everyone involved in re-homing her. fair play to helen for homing her and letting ger visit belle. nice happy ending.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Yaayy Wink

That's great news :)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 pm

that is really good news, I hope Helen joins us and keeps us updated on Belles new found family and friends.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Is Helen from Dublin?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by ger5000 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 pm

This is great news, i hope Belle settles in well with Helen and i know they'll be best of pals soon enough. Just a word of warning Helen, be careful of letting her on the couch. She has a way of stretching herself out and taking up the whole thing and you'll end up sitting on the floor lol. I often ended up squashed up in the corner wondering "how did this happen........ Again"!!

A big thank you to everyone involved especially Lilly who convinced me to let her help Belle, Friends of Ben for keeping her safe and looking after her and Helen of course.

It means a lot to me that Helen is happy for me to visit and i can assure you Helen i won't intrude. If i'm allowed to see her one last time then i would be made up. She's your baby now and a gift you'll treasure forever i hope.

A big thank you to everyone again :)

ger5000

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Fairplay to you Ger for doing the right thing for Bella. Shes found a forever home, thanks to Lilly and friends of Ben. Its all about reponsability at the end of the day. The main thing is, shes happy, i hope you get everything sorted soon Ger Wink
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

ger5000 wrote:This is great news, i hope Belle settles in well with Helen and i know they'll be best of pals soon enough. Just a word of warning Helen, be careful of letting her on the couch. She has a way of stretching herself out and taking up the whole thing and you'll end up sitting on the floor lol. I often ended up squashed up in the corner wondering "how did this happen........ Again"!!

A big thank you to everyone involved especially Lilly who convinced me to let her help Belle, Friends of Ben for keeping her safe and looking after her and Helen of course.

It means a lot to me that Helen is happy for me to visit and i can assure you Helen i won't intrude. If i'm allowed to see her one last time then i would be made up. She's your baby now and a gift you'll treasure forever i hope.

A big thank you to everyone again :)

lol i think Helen said the only battle she has with bella is in the bedroom trying to keep her out of the bed lol!
but you know bella if she can get her own way with them big brown eyes as she looks at you.

Helen is from tip i think ill have to mail her and post the link to the forum, great news all round for every1. cheers
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 pm

BIT OF BAD NEWS FOR BELLE, UNFORTUNATELY BELLES NEW OWNER IS NO LONGER ABLE TO KEEP HER, BELLE IS JUST TO STRONG FOR THIS LADY TO CONTROL AND HELEN THINKS BEST IF SHE WAS RE-HOMED TO SOME1 THAT WOULD BE MORE SUITED. POOR HELEN IS ALSO VERY UPSET BUT ITS NO1S FAULT AT LEAST SHE GAVE IT A TRY.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

ah no way....... poor belle
ill stick belle and zena up on my facebook page
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down