Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stryder american pitbull rehomed

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed Empty stryder american pitbull rehomed

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 pm

rehomed

Last edited by geordie on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made a spelling mistake)

Back to top Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed Empty Re: stryder american pitbull rehomed

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 pm

i saw tha dog on ashton pound web site????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

driftervin wrote:i saw tha dog on ashton pound web site????
yeah he is in kennels at moment we are very short of fosterers and his foster family had to go back to work full time. they would not let me have him as he is bouncy but very gentle and they worried that he would knock my kids over. he is a very hansome puppy and big :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:27 pm

handsom boy. lovely wide snout. he is gone be big id say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

driftervin wrote:handsom boy. lovely wide snout. he is gone be big id say.
yeah a beauty i love him so much. but understand why i cant have him :)

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Its good 2 see that you hav common sense, he is lovely. youre kids are first priority
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm

eamo s wrote:Its good 2 see that you hav common sense, he is lovely. youre kids are first priority
thank you :D

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

what a beautiful little fella, great he is safe now and i wouldn't say he'll have any problems getting a forever home :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vickymonahan Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 pm

he is a lovely dog :D i seen him on the dogs in distress site
vickymonahan
vickymonahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

vickymonahan wrote:he is a lovely dog :D i seen him on the dogs in distress site
yeah he is lovely shame no interest in him though. as far as i know he is still in kennels waiting on some one to foster him poor baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm

any1 have a link to dogs in distress???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

google it. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

would ya put up a link for every1 else on the site haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

asti rs wrote:any1 have a link to dogs in distress???
hi you just put in www.dogsindistress.org if you are interested in fostering you go into forms and down loads fill out fostering form and email back to kathy fostering@dogsindistress.org or adoption of pups is gwen fill out adoption form email to pups@dogsindistress.org or adopting dogs is sarah dogs@dogsindistress.org hope this helps from shirley. p.s there is roughly 4 staffies in the pound at moment as well.

Last edited by geordie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lots of spelling mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am

cheers i prop be able to rehome a staff brother is mad for a staff or pit as he walks mmy 2 every day so he loves dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am

asti rs wrote:cheers i prop be able to rehome a staff brother is mad for a staff or pit as he walks mmy 2 every day so he loves dogs
that would be fantastic, i did mean to go to pound tday myself as i was told that a staffie called frieda is lovely she needs a little care as not great condition but according to our expert who has two staffies and a pitbull she thinks it is rubbing marks on her head, any way she is a angel, apparently good on the lead and follows you instead of pushing ahead. there is two males as well and one only part staffie. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 am

My Staffie cross has rub marks on his head, he stays in his own pen all the time. He's walked everyday and my family go out to pet him because he gets lonely. I cant let him in the house, because theres to many small kids. He gets to hyper when kids are around, he sees them as playmates. Hes to big and could hurt one of them, the funny thing is that hes 6 n a half. He still thinks hes a pup lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:26 am

how old are the staffs were are ye located could save for petrol an drive up if there young anofe i could try rehome 2 staffs or a staff and a pitt

the womens sis is always asken can she have my pit cross so she is mad for a dog haha as i said if the under a year ill have no prop getin them homes

o if ye ever get a bull mastiff full breed pup under 6months ill take him always wanted 1 :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 am

i dont think they are under a year old, if they are under the year they are put into foster straight away as it is very stressful in the pound for them. it is stressful for the adults as well poor babies Sad the pound is in dublin it is called ashton dog pound. but if you look up urgent action on dogs in distress you will see ther pics and the little writeups the walkers say about them. aparently we are not allowed to walk them only staff of the pound allowed. but the girl in charge of adoptions she went to see them because she loves staffies and said they were lovely. it is heart breaking i have already offered to give money to put them in private kennels if they get a rescue space in england or sweeden. but if no recue space they will be put to sleep. my husband is giving out to me because i cannot sleep with the worry Sad i am a idiot Laughing

Back to top Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed Empty Beautiful dog

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 pm

I'd love to take in the pit stryder but dont have my own place yet Crying or Very sad from what i read he's the perfect pit and a great rep for the breed. and he aslo looks good great colour and good build. i hopw he gets a home soon
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

slattery9104 wrote:I'd love to take in the pit stryder but dont have my own place yet Crying or Very sad from what i read he's the perfect pit and a great rep for the breed. and he aslo looks good great colour and good build. i hopw he gets a home soon
yeah i hope so he is a perfect looking guy. and you and rest of guys would be better judges on that than me. nice to see your from limerick my husbands family were from kilfinane. a lot of my customers are limerick as well. we sell spare parts for washing machine ect to service guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

i'm living only 20 min drive from kilfinnin been there loads of times some great spots to go walking with a dog. i'm sure some one will adopt him, i'v a few thousand friends on face book and sent them all a link to check him out incase one of them might want to adopt him. hopefully something might happen
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

slattery9104 wrote:i'm living only 20 min drive from kilfinnin been there loads of times some great spots to go walking with a dog. i'm sure some one will adopt him, i'v a few thousand friends on face book and sent them all a link to check him out incase one of them might want to adopt him. hopefully something might happen
that would be great warn them though if they apply for adoption on him they have to be 21yrs old .( dogs in distress) go into forms and downloads for adoption form email to gwen pups@dogsindistress.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

asti rs wrote:how old are the staffs were are ye located could save for petrol an drive up if there young anofe i could try rehome 2 staffs or a staff and a pitt

the womens sis is always asken can she have my pit cross so she is mad for a dog haha as i said if the under a year ill have no prop getin them homes

o if ye ever get a bull mastiff full breed pup under 6months ill take him always wanted 1 :D
hi ya i will keep my eyes open for you :) pups are rare though

Back to top Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed Empty adopting a dog

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Really they have to be 21? I'm only 18 so that means i'll have to buy a dog then as i'm too young to adopt :-( i'l just adopt one wen i turn 21 nd have two beautiful pitbulls :-) lol
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next