Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stryder american pitbull rehomed

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed - Page 2 Empty Re: stryder american pitbull rehomed

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm

slattery9104 wrote:Really they have to be 21? I'm only 18 so that means i'll have to buy a dog then as i'm too young to adopt :-( i'l just adopt one wen i turn 21 nd have two beautiful pitbulls :-) lol

I was shocked at that 2, 7 years for me then....
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

stryder american pitbull rehomed - Page 2 Empty Re: stryder american pitbull rehomed

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah i'm not gona wait i'l buy a pup wen i find a decent breeder and i'l adopt then wen i'm 21 :-)
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

well guys if your parents are cool maybe they would apply on your behalf, but it is also a 150 euro's which includes worming microchipping nutering which is not good if you want to breed but this is the regulations that dogs in distress go by.
sorry for ruining your hopes Sad
hope you get your dogs and look forward to seeing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 pm

yeah my parents would let me get one but where i live its just too much hastle all the nebourghs would be complainin as every single one of them are ignorant and think pitbulls are killing machines thats why i'm going to get one soon when i move out.
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

geordie wrote:well guys if your parents are cool maybe they would apply on your behalf, but it is also a 150 euro's which includes worming microchipping nutering which is not good if you want to breed but this is the regulations that dogs in distress go by.

I wasn't really looking at actually adopting the dog, was just surprised you had to be 18, as i'll be finished my leaving when im 17 and going to collage, and would have to get a pup (Which I would prob do anyway)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 pm

geordie wrote:well guys if your parents are cool maybe they would apply on your behalf, but it is also a 150 euro's which includes worming microchipping nutering which is not good if you want to breed but this is the regulations that dogs in distress go by.

I wasn't really looking at actually adopting the dog, was just surprised you had to be 18, as i'll be finished my leaving when im 17 and going to collage, and would have to get a pup (Which I would prob do anyway)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 pm

the reson for dogs in distress nutering dogs is because of the problems in pounds and shelters etc, and if they dont whats the point in rescue as it would be useless to give a dog out that has being saved just to let it breed again and their back to square 1.

i say cut out the back yard breeders dont buy and try help pick up the peaces they leave behind every time they breed and their dogs and pups end up in pounds and shelters
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:

the age is 16 to own a restricted breed..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:

the reson for dogs in distress nutering dogs is because of the problems in pounds and shelters etc, and if they dont whats the point in rescue as it would be useless to give a dog out that has being saved just to let it breed again and their back to square 1.

i say cut out the back yard breeders dont buy and try help pick up the peaces they leave behind every time they breed and their dogs and pups end up in pounds and shelters
yes very good reason as i know i have fostered 12 pups in the last 7 months and that only the ones i had, not counting the one other fosterers had, one of our pups was thrown out of a moving car. thankfully puppy is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

Yes, but this rescue place don't let dogs be adopted till your 21, which I think is Stupid.

BTW- Geordie is it the same for all breeds?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:
celticpitbulls wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

Yes, but this rescue place don't let dogs be adopted till your 21, which I think is Stupid.

yes honey same for all types of breeds and we get them all, i recently fostered a glen of emaal which is rare as they are a dying breed as well. beautiful strong dog.

Last edited by geordie on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Is it just me or is there nothing in the post above /\-/\-/\-/\
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

yeah lol heres the message

Yes, but this rescue place don't let dogs be adopted till your 21, which I think is Stupid. yes honey same for all breeds, and we get so many different types.

slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 pm

slattery9104 wrote:yeah lol heres the message

Yes, but this rescue place don't let dogs be adopted till your 21, which I think is Stupid. yes honey same for all breeds, and we get so many different types.

Lol thats what I wrote, but its edited now.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 pm

sorry guys that was my fault :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 pm

geordie wrote:sorry guys that was my fault :)

That is unaceptable, you will be suspended from this forum for 3months, in 10, 9, 8, 7,

Haha just joking.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Laughing shocking but this happens when you get to my age lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2