Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knocked down by a bus!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

knocked down by a bus! Empty knocked down by a bus!

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 04, 2010 7:20 pm

well guys not sure if this has happened to any of you but its not the first for me, i had butch out for a walk today and brought him to a field i know that i can lock behind me and let him have a run, well i let him off and he had a nice run till i took out his ball, when the ball came out he ran like a bull wright into me im sure i have whiplash lol i must have went at least 5 feet in the air lol! not feeling the better of it now though Rolling Eyes any of you knocked down by a bull lately? lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

knocked down by a bus! Empty Re: knocked down by a bus!

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 7:29 pm

lol, I went to my friends house a couple of weeks back and it was my 1st time to see a Bull breed (3 Staffs :D ) and we went out back and they came runnin around the corner and i made the mistake of crouchin down Razz flat on my ass Razz

And then there was Socks at the walk lol, wasn't prepared for the lovin Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 pm

its funny but man they are sooo strong and they dont realize that, i got a few head buts to over the years, one time i was having a nap and molly was under my arm asleep when the other 2 down stairs started to bark, molly came up with her head wright into my nose and nearly broke it lol there was blood everywhere it was just as well i was lying down at the time or i would have hit the ground like a tun of bricks, lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

lol i can say this is probably the only thing i'm not looking 4ward to with my pit lol
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm

They have much stronger skulls than us humans. Now youse know one of the reasons why a person of age and capable enough to handle one of these powerful dogs. Just putting that image in my head, poor Lil nearly knocked unconscious lol! I had my fair share of bruises too, one of them was quiet painfull. A dog i used to own loved to carry a big stick in her mouth. She'd charge down the field and belt you in the back of the legs affraid
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

hahah my mutt does that too lol she just runs beside you with a branch or something in her mouth and clotheslines the bace of your legs lol
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

slattery9104 wrote:hahah my mutt does that too lol she just runs beside you with a branch or something in her mouth and clotheslines the bace of your legs lol

lol thats another 1 they seem to know where to hit you hehe and their tales are like leather when they get excited they can give you a good whipping lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm

eamo s wrote:They have much stronger skulls than us humans. Now youse know one of the reasons why a person of age and capable enough to handle one of these powerful dogs. Just putting that image in my head, poor Lil nearly knocked unconscious lol! I had my fair share of bruises too, one of them was quiet painfull. A dog i used to own loved to carry a big stick in her mouth. She'd charge down the field and belt you in the back of the legs affraid

very funny eamo all i could do was laugh and hope nobody seen me lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm

You'l be a hit on Youtube Razz Embarassed
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Hah well I get all hair cheers beat that!! lol seriously something like that happened me with Bobby Razz tying my shoe he walked over and just looked up, BANG my nose lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm

thats how easy it can happen..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 pm

and how sore it can be!!! When Bobby was small we'd be outside and he'd take our shoes or something and then we'd all run after him, lol it was awful funny, we thought he should play American Football Razz We jumped on top of him and all Razz

Yesterday my sisters were out and they were on the trampoline and Bob stole a shoe and they ran after him, then they called me and I went out and he he just dropped it when I went over to him Razz I was real proud of myself :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

ya the other day!!! i put muzzles on them and they went spastic. so i tried to make them run to see if they forget about them so i called them. roxy ran towards me hitting the muzzle every time she lifted her front paws and managed to get it off...snickers on the other hand ran towards me full speed with his head down trying to tear it off and he ran clean into my leg head first!! i thaught his head was after breaking my leg!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm

lol, Snickers got it off on Sunday tho Razz They were really good, u should be really proud of them :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

ya they both kept getting them off so i had to give the muzzles back!! they understood because they seen i hadnt a chance at keeping them on them!! ya i'm very proud of them. kids love them. always getting stopped by kids wanting to rub them but their parents keep calling them away! there parents should take a leaf out of their own kids books by keeping an open mind when it comes to dogs. we'd have much better laws. a guarda stopped me today and told me i should have them muzzled. didnt tell me muzzle them he was just saying they SHOULD be. but he was rubbing them and they were lickin the skin off his hands while he was saying this. then off he went. no problemo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm

lol, thats class Razz I really liked them, my sisters were to shy to go over Razz but if I see u again i'll get them over to Roxy Razz and me Snickers :D My Gran's siser lives in Cork you know Razz She has a 3yo Bullmastiif, he's brindle tho looks class :D I think she lives in Fermoy, u near there?? Dodge is his name Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 pm

i'm about half hour from fermoy. from ballincollig. ya come away over by...i wont bite!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 pm

lol, If ever come down to see her and Dodge I will definately be visiting you Razz lol don't be scared you're about to get stalked Razz :D :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

haha!! i dont mind as long as ya dont rob me dogs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Dam, u found me out lol, only joking, I'd prefer to get my own.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:54 am

lol! lol! Always Happens 2 Me Or My OH. Once My OH Went Out On His Back Because Socks Couldnt Stop Running Going Down A Hill lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 am

BootsPitty wrote:lol! lol! Always Happens 2 Me Or My OH. Once My OH Went Out On His Back Because Socks Couldnt Stop Running Going Down A Hill lol!

haha i can just see it now how funny it must have looked, but very very painful lol im in bits today i cant even turn my head its that sore lol but i have to laugh every time i think about it, i new he was going to hit me and i froze it was just to late to even try jump over him lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 am

celticpitbulls wrote:
BootsPitty wrote:lol! lol! Always Happens 2 Me Or My OH. Once My OH Went Out On His Back Because Socks Couldnt Stop Running Going Down A Hill lol!

haha i can just see it now how funny it must have looked, but very very painful lol im in bits today i cant even turn my head its that sore lol but i have to laugh every time i think about it, i new he was going to hit me and i froze it was just to late to even try jump over him lol

Ah Its A Killer Alrite lol! Ye Dont Know What To Do When Theur Runnin For Ye lol! Your Like No No No No No No Sh*t lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 am

ha ha yeah you can see it and your cringing but yet you cant move just stuck to the ground till you get bulldozed into the air lol!
i don't even run with mine on the lead anymore because i.v had some bad experiences there too, when your going to fast and cant stop then its like when you were young and you scut on the back of a van when it gets that fast you jump off and keep going 50mph on your chin lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

lol, any1 see the Dog whispere when there was the big Mastiff?? lol that was funny Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum