Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knocked down by a bus!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

knocked down by a bus! - Page 2 Empty Re: knocked down by a bus!

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

no what happened??
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikecork Fri May 07, 2010 6:43 pm

My girl Juno headbutted me so hard she knocked my front tooth right out. I was bending down to take off her lead to let her have a run and she jumped up full force and BAM straight in the mouth, tooth dropped out on the floor. She was 6 months old at the time and has calmed down since. Lucky because if she done it now I would have no teeth at all lol

Spikecork

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri May 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Lil sorry didnt see that Razz It was a huge English Mastiff and she was running down children Razz but he came and sorted her out :D

Ken, Ouch that must have been sore lol,
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:03 pm

i seen that one hary!! blowing kids out of it left right and centre!

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat May 08, 2010 10:02 am

Spikecork wrote:My girl Juno headbutted me so hard she knocked my front tooth right out. I was bending down to take off her lead to let her have a run and she jumped up full force and BAM straight in the mouth, tooth dropped out on the floor. She was 6 months old at the time and has calmed down since. Lucky because if she done it now I would have no teeth at all lol
sorry but im in bits laughing her that must have being bad pain Shocked
and yes your very lucky she was young lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikecork Sat May 08, 2010 2:11 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:
Spikecork wrote:My girl Juno headbutted me so hard she knocked my front tooth right out. I was bending down to take off her lead to let her have a run and she jumped up full force and BAM straight in the mouth, tooth dropped out on the floor. She was 6 months old at the time and has calmed down since. Lucky because if she done it now I would have no teeth at all lol

Laugh away it is funny but it wasn't at the time, pain is not the word! I was walking home with blood coming from my mouth, tooth in my hand and that little bitch on the lead wagging her tail. I couldn't eat right for weeks lol

Spikecork

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm

All i want for Christmas is my two front teeth rabbit lol! I just rememberd i had a pup Staff, i was on my bed alseep. She someone put put her up beside me. She bit into the inside of my ear and i couldnt yank her mouth out for mine and her saftey. I learned my leeson after that lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun May 09, 2010 1:13 am

Spikecork wrote:
celticpitbulls wrote:

Laugh away it is funny but it wasn't at the time, pain is not the word! I was walking home with blood coming from my mouth, tooth in my hand and that little bitch on the lead wagging her tail. I couldn't eat right for weeks lol
ah man stop every time i read these posts there so familiar i go to bits laughing. you must have looked like you got a good hammering off some1 lol and the worst thing is that you feel so foolish coz you cant even give out to them they haven't a clue whet they've done.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikecork Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

I was disgraced walking back the road! I did give her a tap on the nose when she done it, I had to react or the next time I would have been mising another tooth. She did not do it anymore thank God!

Spikecork

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 pm

lol i dont think they mean it they just don't have any breaks when they start lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum