Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Places To Bring The Dog/s ?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Places To Bring The Dog/s ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Places To Bring The Dog/s ?

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 6:08 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:
BootsPitty wrote:anyway back on topic Rolling Eyes
the beach is also a good place to go.. boots is terrified of the waves lol!
and rossmore park in monaghan is brillant. i when brought socks up with me he loved it i had my mams shitzu lexi with us too . its a huge huge guge forest with lakes etc and theres also the old dog grave yard there to from hundreds of years ago :)

it would be great if we could all meet up and go for a walk on the beach the only problem id have with organizing a walk on the beach would be all the family's out on a Sunday, children running round and playing then comes us lol! maybe 30 to 40 pit bulls and staffys, i think we'd last all of 5 mins b4 the garda would be called and that could make some problems for us in the future.
Tara do you think that the place beside blanch would be safe for us to organize something with all the members??

Is There Like Company/People That Run The Beach? If There Is Maybe We Could Get In Touch With Them And Tell That We Are Interested In Having A Meet Up? They Could Maybe Let Us A Half A Part Of The Beach?? Its Worth A Shot. :)
I Dont Know Lilly Never Been Before Il Drop Over 2morro Maybe & Have A Look . I Know Theres A New Park On The Back Roads Going To Blanch From Lucan Beside The Train Station. Il Have A Look There 2 :D

Back to top Go down

Good Places To Bring The Dog/s ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Places To Bring The Dog/s ?

Post by grace.omahony Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I've bought my two to glendalough a few times, its great, really long walks. once you get pass the forest, there's very few people around. Also been to Dun na Ri in Cavan, it great, just a little small. Donadea Park park is supposed to be good. The site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a list of loads of forest parks and walking trials
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm

thanks grace must have a look true it :D

Last edited by celticpitbulls on Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

BootsPitty wrote:
celticpitbulls wrote:
BootsPitty wrote:anyway back on topic Rolling Eyes
the beach is also a good place to go.. boots is terrified of the waves lol!
and rossmore park in monaghan is brillant. i when brought socks up with me he loved it i had my mams shitzu lexi with us too . its a huge huge guge forest with lakes etc and theres also the old dog grave yard there to from hundreds of years ago :)

it would be great if we could all meet up and go for a walk on the beach the only problem id have with organizing a walk on the beach would be all the family's out on a Sunday, children running round and playing then comes us lol! maybe 30 to 40 pit bulls and staffys, i think we'd last all of 5 mins b4 the garda would be called and that could make some problems for us in the future.
Tara do you think that the place beside blanch would be safe for us to organize something with all the members??

Is There Like Company/People That Run The Beach? If There Is Maybe We Could Get In Touch With Them And Tell That We Are Interested In Having A Meet Up? They Could Maybe Let Us A Half A Part Of The Beach?? Its Worth A Shot. :)
I Dont Know Lilly Never Been Before Il Drop Over 2morro Maybe & Have A Look . I Know Theres A New Park On The Back Roads Going To Blanch From Lucan Beside The Train Station. Il Have A Look There 2 :D

yeah it would be a good thing to organize a responsible dog ownership day?? ill see if there is any1 we can contact about it.
tara if your not to busy this Sunday can you take a trip up there around 2ish and see if its suitable for a meet up?? im looking for a good venue for the sponsored walk :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah No Prob. What About Having It In Corcgah Park? Its Very Big Has Lakes & Laods Of Shaded Areas :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Where's that?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Its in Clondalkin. Its A Nice Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Is it big? and how big is Clondalkin? I thought it was like 1 estate or something?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Ha ha Clondalkin an estate its huge put it this way you would need a car to drive around the whole lot of it.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 pm

ohh Razz I made myself look thick there Razz I thought ye were all neighbours :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue May 18, 2010 6:58 pm

We are neighbours, Tara lives 10 min walk from me..
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue May 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Another car with no space for Zed Sad What's that park like?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Wat Do Ye Tink Eamo? I I Was In It Today & Got The Idea. Since Not Many Know Where It Is We Could All Meet Somewhere & They Can Follow. Plus Its Just Off The Nass Rd So I Dont Think It Would Be That Hard For People To Get too :)

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Not been smart but its to much of a family park. If it was 20 years ago when it wasnt a park i'd say definitley. It is a big park, but 2 many dogs and people up there especialy on a Sunday.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Lilly Went To That Park Today Its Called BeechPark And Its No Good For Our Walks. Its Tiny And Really Only A Place For Familys To Have Picnics Or Whatever.
BUT I Did Find Another Park Called -St Catherines Park. Its Looks Very Big Il Take The Dogs Over One Day This Wk And Ceck It Out.
Anyway, the park is on the RHS of the road from Clonsilla to Lucan. It's behind Westmanstown, before the new(ish) roundabout at Laraghacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2