Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area?

5 posters

Go down

Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? I_vote_lcap100%Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? I_vote_lcap0%Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? Empty Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area?

Post by slattery9104 Wed May 19, 2010 7:18 pm

slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? Empty Re: Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area?

Post by Harry Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Yes, but i'd move :)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area? Empty Re: Would you keep your pitbull if BSL was put in place in your area?

Post by slattery9104 Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

i meant an over all ban in ireland?
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I meant US/Canada, where they have the best dogs, have activity events and speak english too.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Yes. Nothing Will Or Will Ever Become Between Me & My Dogs.I Got My Dogs For Life Not To Give Away Just Because Of This Stupid Government & Their Laws!

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm

B.S.L. doesnt seem to be workin, P45 for B.S.L.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

It just stops the good owners, they'll either get a similar breed or move. Then the people who mess it up in the first place will either keep there dogs illagaly or get a new 'hard-man dog'
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm

first i would fight against any proposed ban and wouldn't back down till they listened to what i had to say i have already done that lol
if i moved to an area where a ban was in place no i wouldn't get a pit bull as its just like putting them on death row, if you are to be reported yes we can put up a fight but they would win in the end and how painful that would be for every1. so if im ever moving it will have to be a place where pit bulls are also welcome.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Well, if you're moving because Pitbulls are being banned, you're hardly going to go to Ontario or Queensland are you~? lol
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 19, 2010 9:36 pm

i wouldn't move if they were just being banned as i have had my dog b4 it would be put into place, bans only happen because people let them, people now a days don't stand up and be heard.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Not like our celticpitbulls eh? haha just joking u prob helped the rest of us alot more than we kno afro

cheers
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 pm

well lets just say where BSL has raised its ugly head in ireland i have not being far.
i don't like to see kids being attacked and im fully aware its not about breed so what are they going to active by banning breeds? nothing!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 pm

at least i know if anything happens i can turn to you guys for help :) i wouldnt bring a pitbull to a place they were banned but if they banned em where i already lived and they wanted to take my dog away they'd have a better chance of pullin a albino out of my wel you get the point Razz
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm

slattery9104 wrote:at least i know if anything happens i can turn to you guys for help :) i wouldnt bring a pitbull to a place they were banned but if they banned em where i already lived and they wanted to take my dog away they'd have a better chance of pullin a albino out of my wel you get the point Razz
lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 am

they'd have to get tru me to get my dogs coz my dogs cant speak for themselves. i know i'm not the best with words but i'l die tryin! i'v learnt alot from my dogs. not just roxy and snickers, but all my dogs for past 25 years. all my dogs taut me loyalty and love and respect for animals (which is prob why i had so many different types of animals all my life. not just to freak my mam out!), patience - they will learn eventually. some dogs quicker than others but stick with it, but roxy and snickers taut me the most. they taut me the meaning of true friends. they are the first dogs i had that live indoors so i had a better bond with them than the other dogs i had. they go everywhere with me no matter where it is. they dont care where or when as long as they are with me. (which is more than i can say bout some of my friends!) they taut me to be calm (which i'm still working on but making good progress!), to ignore people who annoy me - just walk away, they taut me determination. if you really want something, get it. dont just look at it dreaming. nothing stands between them and what they want. snickers went swimming today for the first time. just because his ball fell in the river. i was gonna walk away and he realised growling and barking werent getting it back so in he went! they are the best teachers that ever came into my life and no one is gonna take them from me and i'l never give up on them because i know they'l never give up on me.

eamo s wrote:B.S.L. doesnt seem to be workin, P45 for B.S.L.

so true haha

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Where my dogs go WE go,
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm

jules from other conversations i know how strong headed you are (in a good way) and would not want to be near if some one told you their talking your dog hahah there'd be better chance of getting the dog to start talking to em then get em off you Razz
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 20, 2010 12:27 pm

slattery9104 wrote:jules from other conversations i know how strong headed you are (in a good way) and would not want to be near if some one told you their talking your dog hahah there'd be better chance of getting the dog to start talking to em then get em off you Razz
You catch on quick lol! lol! if you ever have a choice between taking on me or a red zone pitbull, chance the pit lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Thu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

yeah i'd go for the pit first better chance of gettin out alive hahah lol!
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm

the control of dogs act 1998 is a form of BSL, isn't it?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:38 pm

i think so anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:40 pm

anything with pitbull in the sentance these days is BullShitLaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu May 20, 2010 5:15 pm

lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down