Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Dogs

3 posters

Go down

Stolen Dogs Empty Stolen Dogs

Post by Harry Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

As far as I know 3 dogs are either stolen or missing, a Boxer who lives 100m down the road, a Newfoundland X Lab and a Spaniel. These 3 are all on the same road and it's a it's less than 5minutes for me walking to have passed the 3 houses.

The owners were on the road looking for the dog this morning, it seems very unlikely that they all strayed from their houses, the Boxer is in a pen and is 9yo, then the Newf X only just moved in and is on a chain at the back of the house and i'm not sure about the Spaniel but I rarely see it at the house and I walk past everyday.

I hope they're not stolen, otherwise my dogs are in trouble...
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dogs Empty Re: Stolen Dogs

Post by slattery9104 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 am

I'd be very careful pal cos my boxer was stolen too and all those dogs dissapearin is a sure sign dogs are been stolen just be wide it dont happen you cas its easy happen no matter how carefull you are
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 pm

I know, I got up this morning and when the post man came I went out because the dogs were barking at him (had ripped pads and didn't get walked last few days, bouncing off the walls now lol) and he told me 3 people are missing their dogs.

Ahh sure I might be able to turn this into getting a Bulldog for Gaurd duty lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 pm

If its a gaurd dog you want, no point in picking a Bulldog type. A friend of mine got his 2 Pit bulls stolen on him. They where fully grown, al;lot of dogs get stolen, people hoping to make a quick buck or yous them in a breeding programme. Not good at all, i hope they get their dogs back.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

So do I, it's strange tho the dogs they picked (if they were robbed, im not sure yet, but i'd say they were) Arthur the Boxer is 9 and not a very nice dog, realy scrawny and all grey around the mouth.

Then the 2nd one is just a big hairy mutt from the pound, the 3rd is the only who looks nice, and she is very timid so an easy target I suppose.

I was glad for the new dog shed we built, its way down the back of the garden and you can't see it from the road at all.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 am

its a few months off christmass now pal scumbags will be robbin every type of dog mongrel or not so they can breed em to old puppys over christmass on donedeal and in the market places like the do down here
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down