Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

+7
iFoundNemo
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
Harry
eamo s
alan.g
Goodygumdrops
celticpitbulls
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

whats the worst thing your dog chewed? Empty whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 pm

buddy has gone tru 1 tv remote, 1 playstation controler and 1 house phone and i think 2 mobile phones.hahah and counting. oh ye wrecked a leather couch on me aswell. little devil.

Back to top Go down

whats the worst thing your dog chewed? Empty Re: whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 pm

lol yeah i seen that couch it was left like a ball of fluff :) .that brought back very bad memories for me, i came home 1 day when mine were pups only to have lost my keys, as i looked in the window Sasha and butch was having a ball killing my couch lol there was nothing i could do only watch Sad they have also left me with no shoes, runners sometimes clothes i have just bought and left around in a bag that some how their nose end up in. so i don't think buddy licked it off a stone vin. is there any chance you could put up the video of buddy opening the door?? im trying to get molly smiling to record her but she's very camera shy Rolling Eyes
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

whats the worst thing your dog chewed? Empty Re: whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 pm

i cant get videos up off my phone, ill try again but. ohh i lost count of the amount of clothes was ripped off the line. most of them were carolines so who cares.haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 am

my two like the wood around the house i had to replace the skirting board around the door in the kitchen a while back when they got hungry Laughing

And like vin ant leave clothes on the line when we go out cause they end up filthy on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodygumdrops Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeh,my buster ate the skirtings,the gallery shelves on the kitchen units and a hole through the plasterboard in the kitchen that you could fit your upper body through,and a pair of shoes I'd only worn once (that was quite recently too and he's 10 now).

Goodygumdrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Goodygumdrops wrote:Yeh,my buster ate the skirtings,the gallery shelves on the kitchen units and a hole through the plasterboard in the kitchen that you could fit your upper body through,and a pair of shoes I'd only worn once (that was quite recently too and he's 10 now).

hahaha they never grow up. you dont know should you laugh or cry when you catch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 am

[/quote]hahaha they never grow up. you dont know should you laugh or cry when you catch them.[/quote]
thats very true lol loving the story's keep them coming cyclops
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alan.g Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

The morning i was supposed to take Rufus for his shots i woke to find he had chewed up a €50 note i left on the locker!! It was his vet money + my last fiddy Sad
He also got hold of a " how to train your dog" book and left it in bits( ah irony!!!)
Missys rule of thumb is "if i can reach it ..im eating it"
alan.g
alan.g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm

alan.g wrote:The morning i was supposed to take Rufus for his shots i woke to find he had chewed up a €50 note i left on the locker!! It was his vet money + my last fiddy Sad
He also got hold of a " how to train your dog" book and left it in bits( ah irony!!!)
Missys rule of thumb is "if i can reach it ..im eating it"

haha and thats wa he thought of tha.who said a pitty is stupid. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 pm

My 3 Pebbles Bear & Boots Are Terrible For Eating Things lol! The 2 Girls Have Ate Their Kennel I Have Some Pics Of The Destruction I'll Have To Get Them Out , When I Clean Them Out & Forget The Brush/Shovel Bin That Gets Demolished lol! Blankets ,Wood, They Will Even Try Metal lol!
Boots Eats Hoses,Bits Off Bikes(Plastic Casing) Bottles,Wood, My Boyfriends Beloved Tools lol! Slippers Anything Really
Socks When He Was A Pup Ate Sockings lol! Chargers Shoes Etc... He Great Now Tho You Can Leave Him In The House In The Sittin Room & He Will Just Sleep Underneath The Table :D & Watch Out The Window Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 pm

I got a dog of a mate of mine, well his wife. They couldnt look after her, left her out the back in one of the kennels. Someone left the gate open, she ate the window frame and next doors washing Shocked
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Everyday we I come home from school to find a new present in the garden, most popular items are: Timber, Brushes a new fave is the mat outside the doors for your feet oh and today they decided the basket for bringing in the washing looked tasty Sad And the dogs can have no access to Bobby's house as the new cushion has been stiched up twice since Jan. Sad Sad Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Here Are Pics Of When The Girls Decided They Needed A Window lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 pm

I would screw in 3 flat pieces of wood in the inside of the kennel, one on each side. Have them flush so your dogs cant chew them. Try and rig up a spring pole for them, its a good workout and it keep them occupied :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Dont Know How Many Bits Of Wood We Are After Goin Through Since That lol! Yeah Im Gunna Go On Ebay Now See If There's Anything Like That On It :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 pm

BootsPitty wrote:Dont Know How Many Bits Of Wood We Are After Goin Through Since That lol! Yeah Im Gunna Go On Ebay Now See If There's Anything Like That On It :)

Try a "Super Bungee Plait" It's like a spring pole but you can bring it around anywhere, it's on ebay.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 am

Rocky once chewed a hole through my bed one day haha! had to laugh! Halle chews anything she can find..she ripped my bob marley poster off the wall one day! climbed on the table to get to it !
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by iFoundNemo Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Nemo never eat my things but always gets a hold of my house mates things, you put it where you think its safe but no.. hats, shoes, sunglasses, books, vitamin pills and asthma inhalers are the most recent things he got his paws on. Toilet rolls and newspaper is great fun too...or like that day i found him IN the fruit basket ON the kitchen table eating apples... Should you laugh or cry
iFoundNemo
iFoundNemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm

cuddles ate a new pair uggs haha just got them put them were the women would see them but she came home and was only 1 boot other was in bits hahaha

petal took a massive chunk from the stairs and she robs the small fallas socks and burries them

mainly just the kids toys that they rob and break + there dog house they love to chew the door

Back to top Go down

Post by inka Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

One day came home and lino in d kitchen were in bits...had to replace it before landlord got to chance to see it.... :)
inka
inka

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Could have got in big trouble there Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm

inka wrote:One day came home and lino in d kitchen were in bits...had to replace it before landlord got to chance to see it.... :)
when i rented a house the dogs ate a 2 arm chairs and the legs of the kitchen chairs..cost me nearly 400euro..hahah... she never saw the kitchen door scrapes all over it..

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 am

My ma felt sorry for Zed, her bright idea was to give him out an old duvet to keep him warm. Very big mistake, there was white fluff everywhere and to make it worse, it was raining. Shocked
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo loves Skittles Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Yeah remember that and guess who had to clean it up me, me brother sean and me ma ha Laughing
Elmo loves Skittles
Elmo loves Skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm

We cant leave the dog house open for the dogs now, cos Bob pulls it out and humps it and Ruby rips it up Sad They never went in during the day anyway Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum